Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for GuildWars Players

Options
  • 05-07-2007 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

I was thinking of making an Irish PvP (GvG orientated) guild in guildwars and currently it's very difficult finding any irish players.
    So if you know any irish PvP interested guildwars players then let me know or reply to this post if you are interested. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

where do babies come from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭LordBlonde

There was a big Irish guild on GW up to about a year ago. Then everyone just got bored and left. Then our scanger guild leader managed to sell his account for a hundred quid! :D

There might be a few people from the old days who still play it. Harass some of the names on this vid ingame to see if they're still around. They could be interested.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=vnrbtmuA3NU

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭brainiac

Im one of the the officers in a NEW Irish guild ran by an important member of the old An Cuallacht. For all of those people who want to know who im talking about its run by Sir Ireland. If any of you want to join and help the guild become good then either message me or whisper me or sir in-game. Im on holidays though and wont be on guild wars until next monday.

Advertisement