Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Looking for video of Metallica 1996

• 05-07-2007 10:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I havent been on this board in f**king AGES!!!!! I've got a query that I hope SOMEBODY will be able to help me with:

I would be EXTREMELY grateful if someone could supply me with a video of Metallica's show in Dublin in 1996. I know it's a f**kin long shot, but I would really appreciate it. EVEN IF YOU CAN ONLY SUGGEST PLACES I COULD FIND IT

Thanks in advance!!
    MM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Alanthroneus

try sound cellar or the secret book and record store. the smaller shops may have them. is their anyreason you cant just watch cunning stunts instaed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

why do you think it was even taped?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

I was at that one! would love to see it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

try sound cellar or the secret book and record store. the smaller shops may have them. is their anyreason you cant just watch cunning stunts instaed?

Jeez, I was just asking a question.:rolleyes:

I thought it may be available somewhere(other than Youtube), that's why I was asking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

it was taped,some guy had it on his trading site ages ago,it was incomplete though and he never replied to my emails so i guess he gave up on the site,would love to see it myself,great show,have the bootleg on cassette:eek: ,still sounds great:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Alanthroneus

Jeez, I was just asking a question.:rolleyes:

I thought it may be available somewhere(other than Youtube), that's why I was asking.

well i was just answering:D

lord lucan wrote:
    it was taped,some guy had it on his trading site ages ago,it was incomplete though and he never replied to my emails so i guess he gave up on the site,would love to see it myself,great show,have the bootleg on cassette:eek: ,still sounds great:cool:

I had it on cassette - and it sounded great. Would love to see the video......

well i was just answering:D

Grow up.

Advertisement