Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauty salon

Options
  • 05-07-2007 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi, Just wondering if someone can recommend a good beauty salon in Cork?? One that does really good facials etc. Thanks a mil.

ZenZen

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Heh, good facials.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

i was only talking about that the other day....seems to be alot of beauty clinics around oliver plunkett street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭zenzen

theres loads out there alright esp down oliver plunkett street, but i would love a personal reccomendation...have been to one or two that were only ok...hopefully someone will have a recommendation for me!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

AquaSpa in Douglas, (behind the Briar Rose) is really nice. I've been there a few times, it's pretty reasonable and there's the whole spa atmosphere and all that too. No complaints here really recommend them. Facials there are really good too, glowing after them!

Yves Rocher on Oliver Plunkett St is supposed to be really good too, i've bought a few of their products and found them good, my sister uses their salon and says they're very good too. :)

Oh also, a friend of mine got a facial done in Splash recently and she highly recommended it. Don't know much else about it though!

thanks Léan! will check the auqaspa out i think! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

There's a place down the end of Oliver Plunkett St. Can't remember the name but it's in a purple building- supposed to be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭julesrtc

I would prefer to stay outside cork city where the car is parked outside and i dont have to walk through town with greasy hair and red face!!! Place just taken over in grange called Bliss, by Super Value, upstairs by chemist!!!
    Wrapped in heated blanket and head massage also, feel so blissed out after, excuse the pun. Ask for Tanya. Wouldnt go anywhere else as i would be disappointed id say!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

apaerntly there's some joint out in ballincollig is supposed to be fab

ooh ballincollig would be really handy for me actually, with parking and all. do you remember the name of the place Tree?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭julesrtc

Coco's is it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement