Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Bringing Turtles abroad

Options
  • 05-07-2007 11:54pm

Hello

I am moving to Madrid in just over a week and it seems that i cant bring my girlfriends pets. She has 2 small turtles. I rang Aerlingus who were usless and couldnt give me any info. I am just wondering if anybody knows what would be a good way . I will even take them by ferry !

Comments

Anybody at all ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

on the ferry would you be in a car? Cause you have to keep animals in the car on in the kennels on board so that costs a fair amount I would imagine.

I have tried that option. These are only young and could fit in a lunchox , thats how small they are . Aerlingus doesnt have the "facilities" I am trying to go by road, as these are my girlfriends turtles . But i think its too late as i am going this sunday.

Advertisement