Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collaboration via Reason

Options
  • 06-07-2007 1:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

hey,

Anyone interested in collaborating via Reason on projects? i.e. I send you my stuff, you send me your stuff etc.

The kind of music I play is an indie rock pop electronic mix. In the spirit if not style of bands like interpol, minus the bear, the postal service, the knife etc..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

I'd be interested in giving it a go. I'm not brilliant with reason or anything but you can send me something to work on. If you find its total sh1t you can tell me so and i'll feck off:D

Yeah id be well up for this..Shur we could have a lash at it anyway and see what we come up with..Influences would be similar too..

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭James Hunt

hey,

Anyone interested in collaborating via Reason on projects? i.e. I send you my stuff, you send me your stuff etc.

The kind of music I play is an indie rock pop electronic mix. In the spirit if not style of bands like interpol, minus the bear, the postal service, the knife etc..

I'm in, if you'll have me.....indie pop electronic mix?.....yeah, close enough.

Advertisement