Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camper vans in Australia

Options
  • 06-07-2007 3:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

we've been traveling around Oz for the past few months in a campervan and we're coming to the end of our tour. Does anyone know of anywhere to sell campervans in Brisbane? I believe there's a good auction place in Sydney, is there one similar in Brisbane?
    Is there any point in me putting an ad in adverts.ie when the van is in Oz?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

Never heard of one in Brissie, only Sydney and melbourne - you know the score advertisement in hostel, as for the adverts.ie - why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sabur

Thought it may be of interest to someone coming here from home and traveling around for a few months. I'll stick a for sale sign on it and put up a few ads in hostels, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

To Tell you the truth it might be a bad time of the year to try to sell a camper van.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

/me looks out the window at the grey skies and rain of rural Victoria.

...yep, this ain't camper van weather.

(Or as someone said to me in the pub the other night: I'm sick of getting pissed on in this drought.)

Advertisement