Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone half price broadband

Options
  • 06-07-2007 9:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Anyone see Vodafone's ad in the Examiner today? They've reduced their broadband pricing to €29.99 and its half price for the first 3 months. I might switch over to them as I'm not happy with the coverage I'm getting on 3.
    Is theire coverage any better?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭slemons

i didnt see it?
    is that still with the 5gig cap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Ruby Seven

Yeah I think so. It's in the business supplement in the Irish Examiner- nothing on the website yet

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

So Three's offering still has a better cap and is cheaper, nice one Vodafone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 conj

Ruby Seven wrote:
    Anyone see Vodafone's ad in the Examiner today? They've reduced their broadband pricing to €29.99 and its half price for the first 3 months. I might switch over to them as I'm not happy with the coverage I'm getting on 3.
    Is theire coverage any better?

Are you sure of the above, as I have just come off the phone from Vodafone and they have advised that this is not the case. They receive an Internal memo each morning advising of any changes and this does not appear to be one of them.
    ???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Thankfully i have got the Vodafone unlimited :D been putting it to the test the last couple of months to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I saw that ad, it's in the Money and Jobs section. MAin body of the ad and the T&Cs in the picture.

vodafonerq7.gif

Anyway, it's for business customers only so it's probably €29.99 ex VAT which is about the same as what the personal one costs. The modem is €99 on this too whereas it's €59 for personal use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 conj

Stokolan wrote:
    Thankfully i have got the Vodafone unlimited :D been putting it to the test the last couple of months to.

sounds good. do you mind me asking, when did you buy your modem. I bought the 3g USB modem on the first week and it was on "special". It also back then never mentioned 5gig cap and the guy behind the counter said it was a fair usage policy, so I am wondering if that includes the contract i got. Now the first month i used 7.5gig and was not charged for it.

Advertisement