Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wellington boots in dublin

Options
  • 06-07-2007 10:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi,
    Strange question i know, but does anyone know where i can buy wellington boots (wellies) in dublin city. I need them for this weekend. (please don't mention any music festivals or the thread will get locked). I only need them for this weekend, so ideally i don't want to spend a lot of money on them.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Dunnes Stores have some for about €15. Loads of different designs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Yup, Dunnes is the place.

Enjoy the countryside :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭CarPark

Sorry, i should have mentioned, I am male and have size 12 feet.
    I know my g/f got wellies in Dunnes last week, but i didn't notice any mens. Do Dunnes have mens wellies?
    Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

Hi,

got mine from the lovely ppl in Great outdoors off grafton St behind HMV €17 nice green ones, that was Wednesday though and i called to ask them to keep a pair that morning.

Might be worth a go though?

I got size 11 Dunnes only do girls ones from waht i have seen anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

I would have thought wellies would be a unisex thing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭CarPark

judas101 wrote:
    I would have thought wellies would be a unisex thing.

Yes and No.
    If they are plain green or black, they are unisex. But even then the size usually becomes an issue.

However the pair my g/f got in dunnes are leopard skin print. Look good on her, but not really what i had in mind for myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,507 ✭✭✭✭fits

Atlantic Homecare maybe? Or Woodies...

Advertisement