Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Penalty Points System

Options
  • 06-07-2007 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭

Fluffy Dice.......... 10 points and fine

No Fear Sign............. Banned for life

12 Inch Exhaust on Micra................Banned for Life

Spoilers on 1.1 Litres...............10,000 Points and Imprisonment

Alloys on 1990 Fiesta's & Corsa's.........15 points banned for six months and heavy fine

Blacked Out windows (Micra)...............Banned for Life, Imprisonment and a good beating

Nodding Dogs.............200 points banned for 15 years and put the dog down...

Stupid Car Stickers such as Liverpool..................Car Confiscation..........banned for 25 years........imprisonment

Ultra Violet Lights on Micra's, Peugeots, Punto's, Civics, Corsa's................30,000 points, imprisonment, Banned for life, Banned from having children...

Sub Woofers in a Micra's, Peugeots, Punto's, Civics, Corsa's.....boom...boom down the road................shoot on sight

Dance Music with high Base...........................a good beating.........banned from driving for life and afterlife

Dopes who roll down windows in the freezing cold to let you hear their bad taste in music..................2000 points......banned for 5 Yrs

Ol Bags that indicate 4 miles down the road before they actually turn.................beat them........ban them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

1 star for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

yawn, did you make that up yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Next person to post a negative comment on a joke gets an instant one week ban. No more warnings.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

quite funny:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

i'll take a bullet for the silent majority .

that joke was crap. :)

(see you all when I get back from hols)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

thank Pal , your a braver man than me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Tony Danza

Pal wrote:
    i'll take a bullet for the silent majority .

that joke was crap. :)

(see you all when I get back from hols)
    Cheers, after saving me the hassle.

Pal banned for a week.
    Two others very nearly banned for a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Hagar wrote:
    Pal banned for a week.

What's the story with the Stand up forum Hagar?

There has been a proposal by Zapp Branigan for a sub-forum of Humour to deal with Comedy/Stand-Up as a genre.

If you support the formation of the sub-forum please go here and pledge your support. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Hagar wrote:
    Pal banned for a week.
    Most be souped up micra drivers with furry dice.

Advertisement