Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin jersey in Dublin (Dublin)

Options
  • 06-07-2007 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm heading into Dublin later and i was just wondering where the best place to buy a Dublin jersey is? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Well there's the Dublin Shop. Dubs'R'Us. Dublin Indemnity. Bargain Dublin Town.

Oh the Dublin District? That's right. It's over in the Dublin forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

buy a knock off in penneys for 5 quid

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Where's Aidan Walsh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Arnotts are the offical distributors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Best thread ever.

Ever hear of the Dublin board?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

ever hear of ...sports shops :rolleyes: doh!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭CherieAmour

The poor bloke! You wouldn't wanna be sensitive on here :p

Go to Arnott's on Henry Street or any Lifestyle Sports should have one - you shouldn't have any trouble finding one.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This is a fucking wind up isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Buy a Cork jersey instead, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

biko wrote:
    This is a fucking wind up isn't it?
    ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

But a Cork jersey instead
    some might say the home of Irelands real capital.

But not me, Im a kerry man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

most sports shops are terrible for getting jerseys,i know from experience,i work in one,tough elvery's is the best place to get jerseys,ya can get the dublin jerseys there,arnotts is easier to find though so go there

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

griffdaddy wrote:
    Dublin jersey in Dublin (Dublin)

I wouldn't know .... I'm not from Dublin. Maybe try the DUBLIN forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

I heard on RTE that dublin is in fact sold out of dublin jerseys. Thats right all of dublin is sold out of Dublin Jerseys, consumers wishing to purchase a dublin jersey have been told to try Kerry.

Cant find the link right now though for rte:rolleyes:

Are you havin a laugh, Is he havin a laugh?
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭CherieAmour

Judging by the 2 ;) smilies posted in reply to "are you having a laugh" and "is this a wind up" I would imagine the answer is yes, he is.

Hilarious :rolleyes:

Judging by the 2 ;) smilies posted in reply to "are you having a laugh" and "is this a wind up" I would imagine the answer is yes, he is.

Hilarious :rolleyes:

Well thanks for clearing that up. I was worried there for a while.

Sorry CherieAmour and those who posted genuine responses, i just wanted to gauge the absolute outrage with which people from outside Dublin would react to such a Dublin heavy post. I thought i was being overly obvious by mentioning Dublin 3 times in the thread title, but no, the blind hatred of Dublin posts goes on!

griffdaddy wrote:
    Sorry CherieAmour and those who posted genuine responses, i just wanted to gauge the absolute outrage with which people from outside Dublin would react to such a Dublin heavy post. I thought i was being overly obvious by mentioning Dublin 3 times in the thread title, but no, the blind hatred of Dublin posts goes on!

Nah, it's a hated of poster stupidity, not of Dublin itself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

griffdaddy wrote:

Well you truly have opened all of our eyes with your cutting edge research. Do let us know when your results have been published.

Mossy Monk wrote:
    Nah, it's a hated of poster stupidity, not of Dublin itself.
    What's wrong mossy? ya a bit tetchy cause you suggested the Dublin board? Also i never said it was a hatred of Dublin itself

griffdaddy wrote:
    What's wrong mossy? ya a bit tetchy cause you suggested the Dublin board?

Not tetchy at all, but thanks for your concern.

Some people just dont get funny

rejkin wrote:
    most sports shops are terrible for getting jerseys,i know from experience,i work in one,tough elvery's is the best place to get jerseys,ya can get the dublin jerseys there,arnotts is easier to find though so go there
    (on an actual point) that's a fair point, they are very hard to come across a lot of the time, Arnotts seem to run out of them a fair bit as well.

Advertisement