Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The New Music Thread

Options
  • 06-07-2007 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭

I was thinking that it's quite hard to discover great new music that's just out of earshot for the majority of music lovers. It's an awful pity because a lot of the time it's fantastic music that people probably won't hear otherwise.

So post up a link to a band's website/ legal mp3s that aren't normally publicised, and a sentence or two about the band's style so people know what they're in for. Who knows, some posters might discover some music they love but never knew existed beforehand. :)

Anyway I guess I'll start:

Susumu Yokota
    An electronica/sometime-ambient artist, often producing upbeat yet brooding tunes with an addictive strong pulse. Supposedly one of "most talented new composers" in the world of electronica today.

Link to mp3s

Webpage

Advertisement