Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling DVDs Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

They are good just beware that the dvds are Region 1 but most people have region free/hacked dvd players these days i'm sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,846 ✭✭✭jeffk

EdK wrote: »
    They are good just beware that the dvds are Region 1 but most people have region free/hacked dvd players these days i'm sure

Ah yeah thanks the ole press this that and this remote button trick cant beat it.

I agree about the shipping prices on ebay btw, the dvd is for nothing then $10 plus to ship it!!

Sometimes the shipping is nearly more than the damn dvd

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

EdK wrote: »
    I agree about the shipping prices on ebay btw, the dvd is for nothing then $10 plus to ship it!!

Sometimes the shipping is nearly more than the damn dvd

Amen to that

And i know $10 isnt really so much to us but you start to think (for anyone who has been to America) it is to them, if you know what i'm saying

The irish right not to be ripped off haha, Picket outside the Dail tomorrow anyone?

• Advertisement

Well $10 is say €8 and that's maybe double what it actually costs or when you get the package and its like $5 or $6 on the envelope.
    I've heard of people charging for their time to pack and post it to!

Yeah but without becoming mr econonomist the average service sector wage is in America is $4 an hour so they are doing you for an hours work haha

In fairness though with ebay you dont really know what it will cost to post the item when they make the listing so they make the postage alittle bit higher just incase. but still some take the piss

More from the Flair DVD:

Discussing the end of WCW

Discussing Vince Mcmahon

Its fairly common knowledge that Ric Flair hated WCW and was delighted when it finished he has said it a few times before, he was embarrassed that he was so far out of shape because he hadn't been on tv, he wrestled Sting in a t-shirt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Well given that WCW and Flair had exchanged lawsuits a couple of times between 91-00. Flair pretty much gave his life to the NWA, and when Turner took it over and Herd took over the reins, It pretty much made Flair sick. So it's kinda understandable that he was delighted to see the company being put out of it's misery, especially since it hadn't done anything productive since 1998 with the exception of the Owen tribute match on Nitro.

• Advertisement

http://www.rfvideo.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3753&HS=1

Best of the hardy show!
    Anyone ever seen any of the hardy shows?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Kurt Angle: Champion DVD preview site:

http://www.kurtanglechampion.com/

Kurt Angle: Champion DVD preview site:

http://www.kurtanglechampion.com/

Those Youtube hosted videos are ghetto.

Im still baffled at Bruno being on there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Dunno if this has been said, but Gamestop has Mick Foley's Hits and misses (Hardcore edition) For only €9.99.

Dunno if this has been said, but Gamestop has Mick Foley's Hits and misses (Hardcore edition) For only €9.99.

Even if you have original release the special commentary on all the matches on the third disc is worth a tenner.

rovert wrote: »
    Even if you have original release the special commentary on all the matches on the third disc is worth a tenner.

They told me in the shop that it was the original, just with an updated extra dvd, is this true?

They told me in the shop that it was the original, just with an updated extra dvd, is this true?

Yep but the extra disc is awesome for the matches and Foley & Styles commentating on them.

rovert wrote: »
    Yep but the extra disc is awesome for the matches and Foley & Styles commentating on them.

Does anything in particular stand out?

They also have the piper 3 disc for 11.99. 2 good prices.

Does anything in particular stand out?

Mick & Joey are good friends so a lot of good banter between them, loads of insight into Foley's prep and thoughts during the matches by Foley.

• Advertisement

Are you allowed to post schills on boards?
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

If its against the rules moderator please deleate but im just pointing people in the direction of the dvds :D

If its against the rules moderator please deleate but im just pointing people in the direction of the dvds :D

The cheek of you i got the same for pointing out cheap dvds of a ebay seller i use.
    As i said some people just dont like the bargains :rolleyes:

Awaits Ring of Honor Black Friday sale for all new dvds :D

jeffk wrote: »
    The cheek of you i got the same for pointing out cheap dvds of a ebay seller i use.
    As i said some people just dont like the bargains :rolleyes:

I got youshoot with the honky tonk man off that guy you Recommended. The shoot is great and i like the concept of fans sending in questions to be asked. I hope they get more people to do it because i couldnt be bothered with missy hyatt or the sandmans youshoots.

I dont know how to double quote!

Is black friday not for another month?

Ah good to see you took my advice, I hope you found the seller ok?
    Ah sandmans interviews do be good!

I know you know better than that. Fozzy posted this in your direction in this thread.
    Fozzy wrote: »
    Selling is not allowed on Boards. Use Adverts.ie if you want to sell something

jeffk wrote: »
    Ah good to see you took my advice, I hope you found the seller ok?
    Ah sandmans interviews do be good!

Ah ye the seller was grand! I was looking at the preview for the sandmans and hes just pissed off his head talkin s***.

• Advertisement

Ah ye the seller was grand! I was looking at the preview for the sandmans and hes just pissed off his head talkin s***.

Sure that's why some people love the sandman lol.
    Each to there own as they say

Advertisement