Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling DVDs Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

rovert wrote: »
    Totally getting

+1 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Deffo getting it, looks like a great dvd

I thought my Flair shoot had shipped today turns out it was a missing part of my last order, b/woooooooo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

ShawnRaven's favourite Wrestlemania ;) rereleased :
    http://www.silvervision.co.uk/products/WrestleMania-2000-Double-DVD.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Have original release with the 2nd disc of highlights from the prev 14 Manias,well worth having

• Advertisement

http://www.silvervision.co.uk/products/Edge-A-Decade-of-Decadence-DVD-3-Discs.html

Is that price right? a 3 disc set for eleven quid? will definitely get that Edge set, nice to see it isnt just full of ladder matches with Christian vs the Hardyz/dudleys

it says £17.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I would have thought there'd be more Christian on it if they thought he was coming back. Also, a massive massive missed oppurtunity in terms of getting Owen Hart's last match on and out into the world. Having said that, I'll still get it

Bubs101 wrote: »
    I would have thought there'd be more Christian on it if they thought he was coming back.

Maybe they are waiting to release an Edge & Christian set ala The Hardyz when Christian returns put that in your pipe and smoke it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Maybe they are waiting to release an Edge & Christian set ala The Hardyz when Christian returns put that in your pipe and smoke it?

That'd be great because a lack of Brand A unused Edge material would force them to lash in a promo disc which for me would be better than Rockie's

• Advertisement

EdK wrote: »
    it says £17.99

Yeah but if you change the currency to Euro at the top it says €11.00, hmm might order it and see if they give it to me at that price, silvervision charge you straight away so might get away with it

edit: actually scratch that its not available to pre-order yet

ShawnRaven's favourite Wrestlemania ;) rereleased :
    http://www.silvervision.co.uk/products/WrestleMania-2000-Double-DVD.html

Is it really his favourite Mania ? It's not really is it ? It was a pretty poor Mania, only one singles match and it was a womens match!! Ladder match and the IC/Euro triple threat title match was ok. Would've been better had it been some sort of elimination match or 2seperate matches.

Is it really his favourite Mania

Was the smiley not enough of a clue? Ill press your foot Mr. Simpson next time I make a joke.

Oh no, it was a good clue. Just wasn't sure, I've read stranger things.
    Wrestlemania 2000 anyway goes for mad money on ebay. Or at least it's listed for mad money. I wonder what the packaging will be like. Have any of the "tagged classics" had the scratch attitude logo or mentions of "wwf" removed from them ?

It'd be good to see WM X7 released on dvd again. That wasn't a bad 'Mania.

Has anybody seen the Anthology WMs ? I'd imagine it looks a bit crap with all the logos blurred - microphones,tables,turnbuckles,tshrits (even of folk in the crowd) and the ref's shirt. Obviously you don't watch a match to see a logo but it's a bit distracting.

Oh no, it was a good clue. Just wasn't sure, I've read stranger things.
    Wrestlemania 2000 anyway goes for mad money on ebay. Or at least it's listed for mad money. I wonder what the packaging will be like. Have any of the "tagged classics" had the scratch attitude logo or mentions of "wwf" removed from them ?

It'd be good to see WM X7 released on dvd again. That wasn't a bad 'Mania.

Has anybody seen the Anthology WMs ? I'd imagine it looks a bit crap with all the logos blurred - microphones,tables,turnbuckles,tshrits (even of folk in the crowd) and the ref's shirt. Obviously you don't watch a match to see a logo but it's a bit distracting.

If by "wasnt bad" you mean "best Wrestlemania ever and the pinnacle of the WWFs ppv shows" then yes, yes it is;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,846 ✭✭✭jeffk

Just a quick question,how have people found axelmusic for delivery time?

I know it was recommended on this forum but its 13 days since it said it was dispatched and still no dvd.
    So im wondering is this normal for them.

jeffk wrote: »
    Just a quick question,how have people found axelmusic for delivery time?

I know it was recommended on this forum but its 13 days since it said it was dispatched and still no dvd.
    So im wondering is this normal for them.

Never used them but Ive had similar "problems" elsewhere, wait 30 days and fire off an email.

Where are they based?

Did get a shipping confirmation?

Never used them but Ive had similar "problems" elsewhere, wait 30 days and fire off an email.

Where are they based?

Did get a shipping confirmation?

Ah if it was American id well expect this sort of wait.

I assume there American but they say items to Ireland are posted from inside Europe.

" We ship every Ireland destined order from within the European Union. There are no additional customs or VAT expenses when ordering from our site."

Yes I got an email and that said 5-9 days and that email was on Halloween.

Apologies if it was me who recommended them but they are usually quite good just once I was waiting alittle over 2 weeks but then it came, while their DVDs are shipped within Europe they are sent from further afield first so you get the discounts but not the duty

Apologies if it was me who recommended them but they are usually quite good just once I was waiting alittle over 2 weeks but then it came, while their DVDs are shipped within Europe they are sent from further afield first so you get the discounts but not the duty

If it was edk don't worry im not going mad over the delay.After all these years of on-line ordering im well used to delays.
    Its just im dying to see the omega dvd and the whole in Europe thing would get your hopes up for a fast arrival.

Anyways knowing our post system its probably sat in a corner in my local sorting office.

• Advertisement

They usually do come in that time frame and preorders can come upto 2 weeks early, its just if the item isnt in stock to be dispatched in Europe it has to come from America to one of their European offices and then onto you, not covering for them or anything but that is how it works, And ofcourse as you mentioned Irish postal system isnt the best

I reckon you'll have it in the next two days, most sites only entertain emails after 28-30 days anyway

Hope that helps, I currently have tna dvds on the way from them aswell they shipped on the 7th i'll let you know when i get them

Ah yeah that's grand, I just was curious if anyone had any problems or if many people did then i could stop wondering where it is!

The classic you know its gone missing or wasn't sent but your made wait longer till they admit it.The joys of on-line shopping!

Ill post when this arrives to so people have an idea how long it took.Im waiting on the new raven/sandman one to but i don't think its been sent yet!

I've actually gone off them abit to be honest, they put the prices up €2-3 which makes it alittle less appealing, I know its only a few euro but it makes a difference, I'm back to the old favourite, ROH

Which reminds me, 2 dvds came today from highspots PWG sells out and The Best Of Tiger Mask, 2 dvds in a huge box wrapped in 3 US-PS envelopes, I just thought it was abit of a waste

I've actually gone off them abit to be honest, they put the prices up €2-3 which makes it alittle less appealing, I know its only a few euro but it makes a difference, I'm back to the old favourite, ROH

Which reminds me, 2 dvds came today from highspots PWG sells out and The Best Of Tiger Mask, 2 dvds in a huge box wrapped in 3 US-PS envelopes, I just thought it was abit of a waste

Ah sure the postage is the big saver,dvds from amazon.com are cheap but non amazon postage is like $12 alone.

Pwg sells out class dvd, but as many reviews have said its basically nine hours of bare bones great wrestling.I know I watched a fair bit and took a break from it.
    PWG had it on there site @ like €13 alll in!

Just watching a special wwe done called best of survivor series on sky sports and jesse ventura is commentating with gorilla monson.
    So maybe the snme dvd will have him on it after all!

jeffk wrote: »
    Just watching a special wwe done called best of survivor series on sky sports and jesse ventura is commentating with gorilla monson.
    So maybe the snme dvd will have him on it after all!

I think it's this one is it ?

51FVKVENR0L._SS500_.jpg

I think I remember one of them Attitude era best of tapes having a different commentary. Cause it pissed me off that Michael bleedin Cole was calling the matches!

Nah its just a special they done for sky as far as i know.leading up to a ppv on sky they do that.you might see some of a dvd of the like.

Just a word of warning for those who frequent, Silvervision and cdwow websites

I was on silvervision earlier ordering dvds for my brother for Christmas, Sterling price £14.99 each which is £30, Euro price €23 each which is €46

Currency converter which is quite accurate shows £30 to be roughly €35 euros, which is €11 left in your pocket, I managed to get another dvd and a free dvd for roughly the same price as the 2 dvds would have originally cost me paying euros including 10% discount for buying 3 dvds

For anyone interest they were Royal Rumble 95/96 and 99/00 Tagged classics and Survivor series 97/98 Tagged classic with a free the Stone Cold truth dvd

With cdwow granted there were no wrestling dvds but they do stock them, my bill on cdwow.ie would have been €68 the exact same dvds on cdwow.com cost roughly €51.35 which is nearly a €17 difference, Granted I did use a £1 voucher but still!

I dont know whether anybody will have noticed this but that is one hell of a saving for a little research

That is all ;)

Well spotted edk,especially with the £ @ around 86 an all time high.

Play coped onto and wont let u order in pounds and i knew of people who continue to order in pounds of silvervision :confused:

• Advertisement

Dont order in Euro from silvervision:D

Advertisement