Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling DVDs Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Damn. I'd have been able to get loads if HMV was open. Has anyone seen WWE DVDs in any of the different "Pound Shops" littered around Dublin? I came across one or two in the past. I would have thought the SV DVDs will make their way into retail shops considering how cheap they're selling them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Damn. I'd have been able to get loads if HMV was open. Has anyone seen WWE DVDs in any of the different "Pound Shops" littered around Dublin? I came across one or two in the past. I would have thought the SV DVDs will make their way into retail shops considering how cheap they're selling them off.

Wrestling Mania on St Stephens Green sometimes posts on Facebook about people leaving in dvds/videos to sell but other than that I wouldn't know much I'm afraid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

Forgot about this shop "cex in Liffey street "
    http://ie.webuy.com/search/index.php?rad_which_stock=3&refinebystore=Refine+by+store&stext=Wwe&section=2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Golden Discs in Swords had a decent selection last week including some 3 ox sets for 7 quid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

Was in Wrestling Mania today hadn't been in their for a while they are selling old roh and dgusa dvd's for only 7 euro picked up open the untouchable gate from 09 they have a lot of stock in their now will be going back come payday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81 ✭✭ATMatm

Does anyone know how long your order says 'Pending' on silvervision.co.uk? It's been like that since I paid on Sunday.

ATMatm wrote: »
    Does anyone know how long your order says 'Pending' on silvervision.co.uk? It's been like that since I paid on Sunday.

Nothing gets dispatched on a Sunday or Bank Holiday so id say it will be dispatched today.

A load of DVDs/BRs have started to disappear from the Slivlervision website :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

A load of DVDs/BRs have started to disappear from the Slivlervision website :(

RIP to silvervision :(

Still pending :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭esprimo

ATMatm wrote: »
    Still pending :(

Dont worry about that!! That status thing isn't reliable at all. Have made a ton of orders from them and it usually takes a week or so to get here,relax. According to their twitter they are super busy at the moment because of last minute ordering before they remove the dvds, also may be delay from the bank holiday. I'd guess they'll show up early next week :)

There's a ton of new Silver Vision DVDs in Tower on Wicklow Street. Their Tagged Classics are going for €20 a set. There's TONS though. Wrestlemania X-7 and X-8 are just waiting to be bought.

HHH - "Interviewing for my new DVD. This will be unlike any of my previous ones"

BJ_AniZCIAAhMbf.jpg:large

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

HHH - "Interviewing for my new DVD. This will be unlike any of my previous ones"

As in it might be good?

Finally got a list together of ROH DVDs I have.

Theres over 100 DVDs so if you want me to PM you a list - let me know.

Thanks

PS - Check out my adverts.ie account to see my good feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

few wwe dvds such as the rock 3 faces of foley, undertaker,austin v macmahon n best of raw in dealz for 1.49 in cork

Thanks to everybody that sent me a PM showing an interest in my ROH DVDs.

A chap locally on done deal has agreed to buy the whole collection so unfortunately they are no longer available.

Thanks to those that PM'd for the interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Thanks to everybody that sent me a PM showing an interest in my ROH DVDs.

A chap locally on done deal has agreed to buy the whole collection so unfortunately they are no longer available.

Thanks to those that PM'd for the interest.

Aw fack it
    Just out of curiosity, how much?

GTR63 wrote: »
    Aw fack it
    Just out of curiosity, how much?

€500! Around a fiver a DVD.

I didn't think anyone would offer near the asking price. I must be just to used to adverts :P

The chap still has to collect them + pay and all next week but he seemed sound on the phone.

The more I think about it, it does sound too good to be true.

Theres no point of me continuing to PM you lads the list of DVDs though incase he is legit.

Ill let yous know anyway if he doesn't end up buying them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,944 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

The more I think about it, it does sound too good to be true.

Theres no point of me continuing to PM you lads the list of DVDs though incase he is legit.

Ill let yous know anyway if he doesn't end up buying them.

You'd probably be better off selling the earlier DVDs individually on ebay as some of them will go for £15-20 each. I know dealing with ebay can be a bit painful but worth looking into nonetheless.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Sort of related here, but clearvision are also having a big sale on their UFC dvds. Most are £4, with buy 2 get one free and the 10% discount.

Less than £8 delivered for the best of 2011, 2009 and 2008 dvds. All 2 discs and hours of fights. Bargain.

www.clearvision.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

I got the My Journey and Ric Flair box sets in golden discs in Jervis st yesterday for €13. Any ideas which I should watch first?

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

I got the My Journey and Ric Flair box sets in golden discs in Jervis st yesterday for €13. Any ideas which I should watch first?

Something else...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Tinie wrote: »
    Sort of related here, but clearvision are also having a big sale on their UFC dvds. Most are £4, with buy 2 get one free and the 10% discount.

Less than £8 delivered for the best of 2011, 2009 and 2008 dvds. All 2 discs and hours of fights. Bargain.

www.clearvision.co.uk

Are they full fights or highlights? Any suggestions on which are the best UFC PPVs to pick up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

51SM0FGQ38L._SY300_.jpg

€1.49 in Dealz, it is only an hour long though.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

wat deals had that survivor one..the one in cork city didnt and i want it ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Definitely gonna miss silvervision. Put my first order in with the new lot on Tuesday and received them this morning. Silvervison would've had them at my house before lunchtime on Wednesday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Are they full fights or highlights? Any suggestions on which are the best UFC PPVs to pick up?

All Best of DVD's are full fights up to 2009. 2010 is part documentary but has at least 30 full fights on it. Best of 2011 is just a documentary with highlights of the fights and Disc 2 on it has a few selected full fights

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

a rare enough one now

http://www.silvervision.co.uk/products/SummerSlam-2004-DVD.html

the day Orton found the missing WHC

Advertisement