Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First Irish Exam Results

• 06-07-2007 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

I know they were only on last week but just wondering if anyone knows how long it usually takes for them to get the results out??!Want to try and get on the Sep/Oct course so want to get my application in as soon as possible.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

legal discussion? lol.

Thread will be moved soon to it's appropriate home where you will get some proper answers. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

This thread indicates you did well. :D

Was it an open book exam?

As long as you know where to find the information... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭ladylorenzo

The-Rigger wrote:
    legal discussion? lol.

Thread will be moved soon to it's appropriate home where you will get some proper answers. :)

Rigger, I think you'll find that the First Irish Exam is a Law Society Entrance exam so I'm guessing i posted it on the right forum since it hasn't been moved yet!! :D

No, it's not an open book exam. It's just a 3 hr written and 3 minute oral to examine the student's proficiency in Irish. fun fun!!

Surely the first irish exam, is an irish exam, hehe, hope it went well :)

How are your oral skills?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭ladylorenzo

The-Rigger wrote:
    Surely the first irish exam, is an irish exam, hehe, hope it went well :)

How are your oral skills?

Impeccable!!:p

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,753 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Talk about the smuttiest thread in the LD forum EVER!

I choose to take that as a compliment, and I shall include a picture of my favourite law-talking kind of guy ever.

lionelhutz.jpg

Drink anyone?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

He really reminds me of Hulla.

Would I get a ban for starting a Lionel Hutz apprecation thread in this LD forum? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

No - feel free!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭skyhighflyer

"You'll be getting more than just a lawyer, Mr. Simpson. You'll also be getting this exquisite faux pearl necklace, a $99 value, as our gift to you."

Advertisement