Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for tonight.....

• 06-07-2007 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hi all, anyone any ideas of something tasty and quick to have for tonights dinner? Have the In-Laws coming over but won't have much time after I get in from work to do anything complicated... Would like to do a starter too. Any ideas appreciated!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭quazzy

Prawn cocktail for starters - no cooking required.
    Just make it look nice in a glass or other serving dish and make some form of sauce - (Mayo + Ketchup + Paprika is usually ok)

Mains:

Basil Pesto Chicken with Pasta.

Let me know if you need recipe/instructions but its fairly simple, quick and tasty

Q

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

quazzy wrote:
    Prawn cocktail for starters - no cooking required.
    Just make it look nice in a glass or other serving dish and make some form of sauce - (Mayo + Ketchup + Paprika is usually ok)

Mains:

Basil Pesto Chicken with Pasta.

Let me know if you need recipe/instructions but its fairly simple, quick and tasty

Q

That sounds quite nice... any chance you could pm me the recipe?

Advertisement