Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can a teacher discriminate against a student with a learning disability and has .....

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Tomlowe

god this is torture

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Bluefox21

Tomlowe wrote:
    god this is torture

il holla to that!!!!! how are the parents even annoyed if they haven't even gotten a diagnosis yet !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Shane80

Shane80 wrote:
    ...been diagnose with one

Ok my friend phoned me up last night giving off about one of the teachers had said in his report that he needs to settle down and start working next year . But I know how hard he tries to learn things and he is diagnose with a learning disability … so can the say thing’s like that about him ??? , I think he could try and go to court or report her to the education board ??? About what has been said . He never really talks or anything he’s really shy . But they can’t say anything bad about him like what she said .

What do you think he should do ??? . He’s really angry and is parents are too

Before he could be sure he had a learning disability he would have to had a psychologist report done …. And I know that some students who can get them done . Not have the same rights and things as other people like I know for sure ….. If a teacher keeps given off to a student who does not know how to do a thing like maths homework etc …. that student can report that teacher and get a psychologist to said that this person was not treated right and it would have to be reported to the department about this teacher …. The only why I know so much is because if u want to become a educational psychologist you would want to ask them can you talk to them about there job … what things can be done and why does people have dyslexia ….. dyslexia may be caused by a short circuit in the messages converting sound to visual cues And most people who replied to this …. Does not know anything like what it does to a persons brain they effects etc and most people would say that its not fair it is fair …. that’s why the can’t LEARN and shame on you for been discourteous …. How you know what’s dyslexia could be now !!!
    , NO MORE REPLYS PLEASE ....

Case closed? What happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Shane80 wrote:
    ...been diagnose with one

Ok my friend phoned me up last night giving off about one of the teachers had said in his report that he needs to settle down and start working next year . But I know how hard he tries to learn things and he is diagnose with a learning disability … so can the say thing’s like that about him ??? , I think he could try and go to court or report her to the education board ??? About what has been said . He never really talks or anything he’s really shy . But they can’t say anything bad about him like what she said .

What do you think he should do ??? . He’s really angry and is parents are too

Before he could be sure he had a learning disability he would have to had a psychologist report done …. And I know that some students who can get them done . Not have the same rights and things as other people like I know for sure ….. If a teacher keeps given off to a student who does not know how to do a thing like maths homework etc …. that student can report that teacher and get a psychologist to said that this person was not treated right and it would have to be reported to the department about this teacher …. The only why I know so much is because if u want to become a educational psychologist you would want to ask them can you talk to them about there job … what things can be done and why does people have dyslexia ….. dyslexia may be caused by a short circuit in the messages converting sound to visual cues And most people who replied to this …. Does not know anything like what it does to a persons brain they effects etc and most people would say that its not fair it is fair …. that’s why the can’t LEARN and shame on you for been discourteous …. How you know what’s dyslexia could be now !!!

Jesus Christ, this thread better be about you and not "your friend"; because if you don't have a learning disability then I can't imagine an excuse for that post. What you have written is so illegible that I gave up half way through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Kaptain, at least its not text or 'l33t' speak. On the other hand it gives us all hope for better results in english in the LC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Kaptain, at least its not text or 'l33t' speak. On the other hand it gives us all hope for better results in english in the LC.

MECHANICS IS ONLY WORTH 10% OF A QUESTION WHICH IS A BIT MAD:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Its not very coherent or well thought out either so thats more marks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Its retarded!

Ridiculous argument, atrocious grammar, poor spelling, and confusing like sounding words. Add to that a failure to comprehend replies or engage with others.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Its retarded!

Ridiculous argument, atrocious grammar, poor spelling, and confusing like sounding words. Add to that a failure to comprehend replies or engage with others.

Reported.

What-the-hell kind of contribution do you hope to make to the thread with a remark like that? Ok fine, the OP could have used better grammar, but this is the kind of posts that we often get here in this forum. If you're going to spend you're time nit-picking about the posts instead of doing something constructive like offering advice or help, then don't bother posting.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement