Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

configuring wireless broadband problems

• 06-07-2007 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

right, have a desktop which was connect to broadband via netopia router through the lan. my computer has a wireless card installed. recently i moved it into another room, and had to switch it to wireless. i can get it working, but every time i want it to connect after i turn it on, i have to go into the view available wireless connection window, go to advanced settings, then tick the box that says, "let windows configure my wireless network settings" (that might not be it word for word, and me not being totally computer literate hopes ye know what i mean). every time i turn on the computer i have to do this, and after that it works properly, any way in keeping that box ticked, or is there a reason why its un-checking itself every time i reboot?

any help would be great,

insane drummer

Advertisement