Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blackberry Curve and Meteor

• 06-07-2007 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

Thinking of changing to a blackberry without switching networks if at all possible. The gf is heading to the states next week and i was thinking about getting her to get me the balckberry curve sim free. First off would that work over here at all or would i be best off gettin one online somewhere? and do meteor have any capacity to run emails through a blackberry like say 02 would?

Thanks very much

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

If you get one sim free it will work here ok, but Meteor do not offer Blackberry service. You would have to sign up with O2 or Vodafone. Basically all you could do on Meteor is make calls and send sms messages

Advertisement