Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Title Challenging Fans, do you fear Man United?

• 06-07-2007 1:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

So with the spending continuing and the squad made even better and bigger with the arrivals of Nani, Anderson, Hargreaves and Tevez on top of Rooney/Ronaldo/Giggs/Scholes etc, do you fear that your club not spending will not be enough to catch Man United?

Or do you think that the balance of Attacking/Defending will get the better of United and be their own downfall...?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,303 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

i do,

i think , despite his limitations, hargreaves is the best player to fit the keane mould available and he will prove an important signing for them.

i do think they will struggle to fit in all forward players tho?

Ronaldo Carrick Hargreaves Giggs

Rooney Saha

SO where dya play scholes, nani, anderson? assuming the latter two were bought as first teamers?

also they will always have defensive frailty with evra and ferdinand in the team.

however they will be the team to beat next year :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

If they sign Tevez then yes, terrified :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

No.

I remember last year Chelsea would walk the title with their two big summer signings. That didn't happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Cyrus wrote:
    SO where dya play scholes, nani, anderson? assuming the latter two were bought as first teamers?(

The latter two were brought in to serve as understudys for giggs and scholes for one to two years then they will be first teamers.

Rooney and Teves will be first choice assuming man u get teves. Scholes, Carrick, and Hargreaves will interchange in the middle.

GK: VDS
    Defence: Neville, Vidic, Ferdinard, Evra
    Midfield: Ronaldo/Park, Carrick/Hargreaves, Scholes/Anderson, Giggs/Nani
    Forwards: Rooney/Smith, Teves/Saha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

at the end of the day they can still only field 11 players at a time. scholes and giggs were on fire last year and i cant see them playing to that level again (hopefully anyway) and i cant see anderson and nani playing to the level giggs and scholes were at last season seen as its there first year in the prem and its a hell of a lot tougher than portugal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

redzerdrog wrote:
    at the end of the day they can still only field 11 players at a time. scholes and giggs were on fire last year and i cant see them playing to that level again (hopefully anyway) and i cant see anderson and nani playing to the level giggs and scholes were at last season seen as its there first year in the prem and its a hell of a lot tougher than portugal.

Sensible way of looking at it.

It's like Milan against United last year, they raised to play to the game of their life against United and thought us a footballing lesson, tough to play to that level again, they really wanted to beat United...and jesus did they do it in style.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Not in the slightest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,425 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

redzerdrog wrote:
    Seriously. giggs was rubbish for the majority of last season. First 10 games were great, but after that his all round contribution was crap - one good pass per game (which would end up in a goal so everyone thought he was brilliant) was all we really got, especially after christmas. The amount of times he tried, and miserably failed that little flick round the corner.... AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

As for Scholes - i think with the extra rest he will get, he can continue his form - he did tail off at the end of the season as it all caught up on him.

It is obvioulsy true we can only field 11 at a time - but now United will have (potentially) a couple of real game changers on the bench, which is something we did not have last year, unless we rested Rooney or Ronaldo - i think that is a massive difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

I don't fear man utd more than previously. Hargreaves is essentially the same player as Carrick - if both play in the centre of a 4-4-2 I can't see a lot of creativity. Tevez is a very similar type player to Rooney, both excellent players in their own right, but can they complement each other on the pitch? Neither are the finisher that Van Nistelrooy was. Nani and Anderson are relatively unknown quantities.

Man U will certainly be in the mix, but I don't necessarily see a huge improvement in quality in their squad. Quantity and cover - yes. Quality...?

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    Quantity and cover - yes. Quality...?
    Nani and Anderson are for the future, if one of them has flashes of greatness this seaosn Im happy enough.

Hargreaves adds quality. Tevez certainly adds quality. If he had just signed for Liverpool you'd be over the moon so drop your bias.

As for quantity and all that crap, Uniteds first team were great last year, the problem was depth when we got more injuries than bloody Newcastle. Now we have cover to keep up the level of performance of the first team even if some get injured.

• Advertisement

Sigh...

I'm not denying that those players possess quality. Realistically though I don't know if they can offer quality above what is already there. As I've stated, they are both quite similar in play style to players already at the club. Can they all play at the same time? Will it be effective? Or would it be more effective to play Rooney or Tevez with a different kind of striker...?

As you agree they are adding cover... that's fine... makes sense, but doesn't make them any more fearful. I wouldn't say they've brought in players who can facilitate a different kind of threat etc.

Oh and defence is still undermanned.

Cyrus wrote:
    also they will always have defensive frailty with evra and ferdinand in the team.
    I disagree. Evra was the man last season, Heinze was the dodgy one. Rio is shaky at times, but himself and Vidic is a solid partnership, Im happy enough with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭event

RE*AC*TOR wrote:

well they have taken back evans and pique, so thats two extra bodies who will play a part

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,847 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

yes

RE*AC*TOR wrote:

No it isnt. Pique just came back from loan at Zaragoza where he was first choice and they finished 6th in La Liga, he's a great potential and already a very good player. He will play a lot this season. Evans is back from Sunderland as cover too. If anything we had the most depth in defence last year except we lost our whole 1st choice back 4 at the same time along with half our cover players.

No it isnt. Pique just came back from loan at Zaragoza where he was first choice and they finished 6th in La Liga, he's a great potential and already a very good player. He will play a lot this season. Evans is back from Sunderland as cover too. If anything we had the most depth in defence last year except we lost our whole 1st choice back 4 at the same time along with half our cover players.
    Vidic is the key to the UTD defense, when he was out UTD struggled (at the back). Ferdinand is a good footballer, but prone to being silly at the back. Pique and Evans, I'll have to take your word for it, but I thought the deal with Zaragoza meant that Pique had to play a certain number of games... ie the managers hand was forced.

Anyway, sure that's grand, if I was a UTD supporter, I'd be more interested in strengthening positions other than the ones that have been. No big deal either way, I was just answering cheesedude's question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

mike65 wrote:

WTF?

No need to sign all your posts either, your Username pretty much gives your name away ;)

mike65 wrote:

I don't get this either...

• Advertisement

Its monty python.

You know....

humour.

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    Vidic is the key to the UTD defense, when he was out UTD struggled (at the back). Ferdinand is a good footballer, but prone to being silly at the back. Pique and Evans, I'll have to take your word for it, but I thought the deal with Zaragoza meant that Pique had to play a certain number of games... ie the managers hand was forced.

Anyway, sure that's grand, if I was a UTD supporter, I'd be more interested in strengthening positions other than the ones that have been. No big deal either way, I was just answering cheesedude's question.
    As far as Im concerned they strengthened everything except defence which imo had the most depth of any area of the team anyway?

Neville, Rio, Vidic, Evra
    O'Shea, Brown, Silvestre, Heinze
    Pique and Evans any more than that and ur takin the piss. Can even afford to sell one or two.

Also with Park comin back from injury.........midfield is solid.

Pique, Im not sure bout his deal but I watched a lot of Zaragoza so i could see him play and he was excellent. The coach had enough faith in him to play him in the holding role against Barca and have him mark Ronaldinho and later Messi, not something he'd allow himself to be forced to do no?

Evans, well hes just cover mainly but another man to stop the gaps nonetheless.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

Starting XI's thus far:
    This is based on 4-4-2 formations and using who are the most effective players right now. the one thing i noticed about these teams is how hard it is to actually put a team down. in every team i was always dropping a player i didnt want to drop, i think this is a testament to the amount of money in the PL. there are so many players there who arent garaunteed their game game but stay anyway because of their salary.

Liverpool starting XI

Reina

-Finnan---Carragher--Agger--Riise-

-Gerrard--Alonso--Mascherano-Kewell-

Torres----Kuyt

possible sigings: Heinze, Mancini, Simao, that fella from porto whos name i cant spell or remember :p

all in all a strong side. torres will hopefully provide the finishing we so despirately need. alonso & masch are top quality, as good a CMF partnership u will find in the PL and pools defence is one of the most effective in the business. their success next season depends on the success of their signings tbh. come march/april/may we may see 3 horses in this race.

Chelski Starting XI

Cech

-Ferraira----Carvalho--Terry----Cashly-

-J.Cole
    Lampard---Essien--Robben-

Drogba---Schevchenko

possible signings: malouda, alves.

By far the most complete team in the league, if not the world. they have everything in abundance. if this team plays to their potential then imo, they will be the strongest force in the league.

Man Utd. Starting XI

VDS

-G-Unit----Ferdinand--Vidic----Evra-

-Ronaldo---Carrick---Hargreaves--Giggs-

Rooney----Saha

possible signings: Tevez
    virtually no changes in their "best" starting XI even though they have spent £50m. their squad though is alot more complete and out of all the top PL teams, they definately have the brightest future. if tevez comes then i feel utd will be odds on to win again.

overall, if i had to put €100 down on it... id go for chelski. thats simply because they have such a ridiculous amount of talent availible. also their defence is better then utds and their attack is better then pools. they have proven top goalscorers and essien is an absolute animal of a midfielder, one of the best in the world right now hands down.
    regardless of all this, its going to be a very interesting season, even more so then last season.

i didnt include arsenal right now as if i included them, id have to include spurs, who have just as good a team right now imo and i didnt want to do 5 teams :p
    arsenal are entering a transitional period with the loss of henry (ever since paddy v left i feel this has been the case). they have some very bright young stars and i feel in a year or 2 we will see them back in the hunt for the PL (pending on wat mr wenger decides to do of course)

I'm sure most teams have plenty of defenders in reserves/youth team, but when it comes to quality cover i'm not sure.

Plenty of cover in Midfield anyway. Almost chelsea-esque now. Play 11 across the middle.

Of course Hargreaves can play full back too. I guess we could see him accomodated that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Do I fear them? Not really. An awesome squad with many many fantastic individual players.

The way I look at it is on a number of levels.

Firstly UTD are simply doing what Chelski did over the last couple of years (look where that got them) by buying up as much potential and "established" players they can. a sign of their intent came as early as last season when the played a seriously laughable amount for a mediocre midfielder in Carrick.

They have not learnt their lesson too well and have paid way over the odds for totally unproven players like Nani and Anderson (who has been singularly disappointing in the Copa America and substituted every game he played, if memory serves me right) albeit on what UTD fans deem "good terms".

This whole idea of "good terms" is an idiotic short term view of what is essentially robbing Perdo to pay Paulus. Glazer is clever enough to see that the payments he has hedged against the debt he used to buy UTD are coming down the road. This will mean two things:

1) Utd will have to make a serious buck in order to maintain there current upward spiral and

2) The investment done now will have to be a sustained one and not a short quick fix.

Recent historical analysis does not bode well for those who put their fate in Glazer and his methods. The recent form of his franchise in the US is floundering due to a lack of liquid investment. The reason for this? His inability to invest in the team because of debt. Does this tell a tale? Depends on which team you support tbh.

As I alluded to earlier UTD have some really really talented individual players. Rooney, imo, has the potential to be the best player the world has seen. I think he is that good. Is he playing to that potential? Most definitely not. Tevez too (although unconfirmed at this stage) did not cover himself in glory last season while playing with what was a mediocre team in the Hammers. He showed some signs of his potential towards the end of the season, and was probably the key factor in keeping the hammers up, but do United really need a player who will only perform while playing for his country or while under pressure? I don't think so. He has a lot to prove imo.

For me the most overly hyped signing of this whole summer madness has been Hargreves. I'll nail my colours to the pole here. I think that he will struggle and struggle badly. I don't see it in him and he also reminds me of a young Keegan when I look at him, another totally over-rated player.

When I look at the players Rafa has signed that have mostly gone under the radar. Players like, Lucas Leiva, Alex Kacaniklic, Nikolay Mihaylov, Kristen Nemeth, Andras Simon, Marvin Purie, Mikel San Jose and the most highly rated Dani Pancheco I see a team and a manager with an eye to the future. Add that to the signings and potential signings in the next couple of weeks and I am as hopeful for the season ahead, as I have been in some time and into the future.

I'm actually looking forward to the new season, and reckon it will be one to remember. I'm a Liverpool fan, but more than that I am a football fan and I love to see good football played from any team. I think 07/08 will be a special season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

Chelsea still have the best team in the league. Peter Cech's injury was the differencemaker last season. I expect Ballack and Shevchenko will settle into Premiership football more this season. Kalou and Mikel should come on leaps and bounds aswell. United will be a better side than they were last season but I'd expect Chelsea will be too much. Still think Arsenal will finish ahead of Liverpool. Finished level on points last season without Henry most of the season. They are a very young side and will have come on from the experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭berengar

Yes .. I think United will walk the league next season ..

I'm a Chelsea fan and there is nothing but sh*t in store for us next season ..

sh*t sh*t sh*t !!

when they don't win the league Mourinho will be sacked and that will just make things
    10 times worse for the 08/09 season ..

A disaster all round ..

think i'll just try and ignore football next season otherwise i´ll just be depressed...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭The Rooster

Hobart wrote:
    For me the most overly hyped signing of this whole summer madness has been Hargreves. I'll nail my colours to the pole here. I think that he will struggle and struggle badly. I don't see it in him and he also reminds me of a young Keegan when I look at him, another totally over-rated player.
    Kevin Keegan ????? :eek: :eek:
    Who won the league title and European Cup with Liverpool, won a dose of caps with and captained England, was very successful with Hamburg and won European Footballer of the Year, and then won it again.

A defensive midfielder reminds you of this man? Bizarre

Keep clutching at straws there mate. Hargreaves has proven himself in a Champions League winning team at Bayern. He also was one of Engerlands best players in midfield at the WC (performed better than your beloved Gerrard - and before u go jumpin in somersaults Im not sayin he's better im sayin he performed better)

As for unproven players..lets see....what has Torres won? Who the **** is Lucas? See where Im goin.

And to say you're a Liverpool fan but u appreciate good football while slatin United all in the same post is a bit contradictory dont u think?

• Advertisement

I think he's confused Kevin Keegan with John O Shea. I could easily confuse Hargreaves for O'Shea.

I gotta agree. Im havein serious doubts about Hobarts ability to look at football objectively and without his Liverpool glasses on...

Keep clutching at straws there mate. Hargreaves has proven himself in a Champions League winning team at Bayern.

Just like Djimi Traore.

He also was one of Engerlands best players in midfield at the WC (performed better than your beloved Gerrard - and before u go jumpin in somersaults Im not sayin he's better im sayin he performed better)

England were as a team mediocre at the world cup. I wouldn't be praising anyone from that debacle.
    As for unproven players..lets see....what has Torres won? Who the **** is Lucas? See where Im goin.

As I said, Djimi Traore has a Champions League Winners Medal. Torres has been the star of a relatively mediocre team for a long time.

Lucas is the current player of the year (an award previously won by Tevez, Kaka, Romario, Robinho etc) in Brazil and captain of the Brazil under 20s.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    I think he's confused Kevin Keegan with John O Shea. I could easily confuse Hargreaves for O'Shea.
    O'Shea is a joke but then again, he scored in the Kop...something Morientes couldnt do!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If u confuse Hargreaves for OShea then u clearly r very ignorant about ur football....that or ypu're just blindly biased and because he plays for United suddenly hes ****e but if he had joined Liverpool hed be a god.....

berengar wrote:
    Yes .. I think United will walk the league next season ..

I'm a Chelsea fan and there is nothing but sh*t in store for us next season ..

sh*t sh*t sh*t !!

when they don't win the league Mourinho will be sacked and that will just make things
    10 times worse for the 08/09 season ..

A disaster all round ..

think i'll just try and ignore football next season otherwise i´ll just be depressed...

That disastrous? Are you serious? I would disagree. I think if Shevchenko and Ballack perform to be half the players they can be then Chelsea are going to be very close to unstoppable. They have a thing called consistency which no other team can come close to because of their highly efficient yet boring style of football but there incredibly dangerous.

If Mourinho had the chance to swap his current squad for Man United he would not do it, i believe he is delighted with the players he has and once they remain injury free, he believe he can win everything. And I do too to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

RE*AC*TOR wrote:

I could easily confuse O'Shea with Peter Kay.

• Advertisement

Anyone know how often Hargreaves was dropped by Bayern?

Its an interesting one.

He is probably a bit better than Carrick and O'Shea alright.

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    As I said, Djimi Traore has a Champions League Winners Medal. Torres has been the star of a relatively mediocre team for a long time.
    So does Johnathan Greening mate
    re*ac*tor wrote:
    Lucas is the current player of the year (an award previously won by Tevez, Kaka, Romario, Robinho etc) in Brazil and captain of the Brazil under 20s.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
    El Hadj Diouf was African player of the year....previously won by Eto'o and George Weah (and was dubbed the new Weah)

Me thinks u dont look outside the box.

*CLAP* *CLAP* @Niall1984

Kevin Keegan ????? :eek: :eek:
    Who won the league title and European Cup with Liverpool, won a dose of caps with and captained England, was very successful with Hamburg and won European Footballer of the Year, and then won it again.

You're missing my point. I did not mean to infer that Hargreves playing style reminds me of Keegans's. More the hype around Keegan, while he was successful was hardly imo the best midfielder on the team, never mind in England, at the time. Anybody as old as me remember the absoloute hype surrounding his move to Hamburg? Women crying in the streets etc...Absolute bollix, for an OK MF.

That's just my opinion btw.

O'Shea is a joke but then again, he scored in the Kop...something Morientes couldnt do!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If u confuse Hargreaves for OShea then u clearly r very ignorant about ur football....that or ypu're just blindly biased and because he plays for United suddenly hes ****e but if he had joined Liverpool hed be a god.....
    Jeez you're funny. This is like where Reactor says Tevez is an "excellent player" and you jump down his throat saying - if he was at Liverpool you'd think he was great :eek: :rolleyes:

Were you born in 1984? You don't look it. I wouldnt serve you :D

• Advertisement

El Hadj Diouf was African player of the year....previously won by Eto'o and George Weah (and was dubbed the new Weah)

Brazil is a far more consistent source of quality players than Africa. But that's ok, Lucas is still unproven at this level. Just saying he has potential.

Keep clutching at straws there mate. Hargreaves has proven himself in a Champions League winning team at Bayern. He also was one of Engerlands best players in midfield at the WC (performed better than your beloved Gerrard - and before u go jumpin in somersaults Im not sayin he's better im sayin he performed better)

And to say you're a Liverpool fan but u appreciate good football while slatin United all in the same post is a bit contradictory dont u think?
    Try and stop foaming at the mouth, and re-read what I have said.

I did not go about "slatin???" Utd as you said.

Of course my comments are going to have a Liverpool bias, does that mean I hate every other team? No. It's just an opinion. dissect the post and argue the points , instead of attacking my credentials.

I've been in OT more time than Anfield, partly through choice and partly through other circumstances. I have applauded the likes of Cole and Cantona when I have seen them perform.

I respect good players and good teams. Take it or leave it, if you see where I'm GOIN :rolleyes: .

Jeez you're funny. This is like where Reactor says Tevez is an "excellent player" and you jump down his throat saying - if he was at Liverpool you'd think he was great :eek: :rolleyes:

U dont know me, remember we're on an internet board so dont be an idiot and start makin comments about what people look like.

We're talkin football, stay on topic or go somewhere else.

And yea, since Tevez joined there been some "Oh hes a gamble, unproven, overrated etc etc" comments from pool fans when he was your number 1 wish about 3-4 weeks ago....

Im just saying, and i know a lot of people who support other teams who agree. Liverpool fans are incredibly bitter and resentful of United and their fans, and the abuse levelled at us borders on full on hatred (remember its two football teams we're talkin about here not the Catholic Protestant divide).

U guys need to lighten up and stop slatin players just cos they play for united. Im objective enough when it goes the other way. I always say it, if u guys had 2 decent wingers and a good striker (torres maybe) then u would have won the CL Final. Now had United lost in the EXACT same circumstances u would probably have said how we sucked and got what we deserved.

Anyway my main point is HARGREAVES, TEVEZ, NANI AND ANDERSON HAVE NOT PLAYED ONE GAME YET SO HOW THE F**k DO U KNOW HOW GOOD THEYRE GONNA BE?? Same goes for the new Pool players, give the sh1te a rest until theres something to base this all on.

:D

^^^ made me lol

U dont know me, remember we're on an internet board so dont be a retard and start makin comments about what people look like.
    Hmmm.......let me think.....perhaps it was your writing style I was talking about, rather than what your face looks like?!! ........or maybe I can see you through that camera that hangs over your monitor...... ;)

And yea, since Tevez joined there been some "Oh hes a gamble, unproven, overrated etc etc" comments from pool fans when he was your number 1 wish about 3-4 weeks ago....
    C'mon stop making stuff up and putting quotes around them. Any reservations about Tevez are about how he'd fit into the ManU team.
    U guys need to lighten up and stop slatin players just cos they play for united. Im objective enough when it goes the other way. I always say it, if u guys had 2 decent wingers and a good striker (torres maybe) then u would have won the CL Final. Now had United lost in the EXACT same circumstances u would probably have said how we sucked and got what we deserved.
    Not sure what you're on about here. Liverpool had a real go at Milan, didnt have a whole lot of luck, but just proved not good enough on the day. United on the other hand just lay down in the second leg v Milan and never played at all. Never nice to lose, but at least Liverpool fans came away knowing the lads gave their all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

HARGREAVES, TEVEZ, NANI AND ANDERSON HAVE NOT PLAYED ONE GAME YET SO HOW THE F**k DO U KNOW HOW GOOD THEYRE GONNA BE??
    But they have. They've been playing football for most of their lives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Bloody hell, when did Tevez join united, was there something on the news that I missed ?

Maybe 1984 has some inside information that the rest of us have not been privvy to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭berengar

cheesedude wrote:
    That disastrous? Are you serious? I would disagree. I think if Shevchenko and Ballack perform to be half the players they can be then Chelsea are going to be very close to unstoppable. They have a thing called consistency which no other team can come close to because of their highly efficient yet boring style of football but there incredibly dangerous.

If Mourinho had the chance to swap his current squad for Man United he would not do it, i believe he is delighted with the players he has and once they remain injury free, he believe he can win everything. And I do too to be honest.

Thanks for the positivity !!!

I should try and think like that now and again..

im too pessimistic..

Anyway my main point is HARGREAVES, TEVEZ, NANI AND ANDERSON HAVE NOT PLAYED ONE GAME YET SO HOW THE F**k DO U KNOW HOW GOOD THEYRE GONNA BE?? Same goes for the new Pool players, give the sh1te a rest until theres something to base this all on.
    It's called having an opinion.

• Advertisement
Advertisement