Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Zulu?

Options
  • 06-07-2007 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what's up with the phone? It's busy every time I ring - I called loads of times on Wednesday and yesterday. Then I went in, and they said it'd be fixed today, but it's still busy every time I ring.
    It's really annoying.
    Is there an alternative number? The website is down so I can't check. The number I have is 016334902.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Their phone is brokeded, has been for weeks. Your only alternative is to call into the shop and speak to them face to face, they don't answer emails very quickly either. Why didn't you just ask about whatever it was you wanted while you were in there? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

Because I've been into them three times already.. it's a lot of hassle, which could be saved by me being able to ring ahead and ask if Gavin is there.

You could ask them for his schedule for the next couple of days? That's what I usually do.
    I hear what you're saying, it's a pain in the ass. But unfortunately there's not much else you can do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I really dont see what all the hype is about zulu, i've never seen such an uninterested group of "artists".

I wanted to go to colourworks, but someone bought me a voucher for Zulu..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Jean wrote:
    I wanted to go to colourworks, but someone bought me a voucher for Zulu..

ah i see, thats understandable, well if u get gav or paul you might be ok.

I've Gavin - he's been really nice, and I've heard he's amazing, so I'm pretty happy!

I'd an appointment today for 3 to get my tattoo started. Went in, told it'd be a half hour - grand. Came back to me 5 minutes later saying he couldn't do it. So I asked if I could see what he'd drawn up. He'd left it at home.
    Basically, he never intended on starting it today, and didn't even try ringing me.
    I am so. so. annoyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

that's bad quality.

personally, id feel happier knowing i was with someone who gave a sh1t about doin my tattoo...

hopefully he was just havin a bad day and youre better off catchin him later anyway.

Grr. Their phone is broken AGAIN.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

heh, its probably not broken again, just still on the same break.

jebus, surely they could even get a mobile for teh shop if they cant get landline up and running, one of htem has to have an old simcard or soemthing lying around that they can receive calls on from the shop?!

Jean wrote:
    Grr. Their phone is broken AGAIN.
    Their phone has been disconnected, I went in and asked the other day. You may as well give up trying to ring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Its so incredibly annoying. I just finally managed to get through (after over 2 weeks trying and wasted day off going in to find the guy I wanted wasnt there) and only to be told they dont take bookings over the phone.

So ive to go in anyway, on Saturday as its my only day off, and book something for the following week. So another delay of over a week.

**** it like, ive heard theyre good but they obviously dont want my business, so im going elsewhere. What can you do??

nm, that is exactly the feel I get from them - that they don't want my business.
    I went back in for another appointment on Monday at 6.
    Went in and GLORY BE TO GOD he had a drawing.
    Pity it didn't incorporate even ONE TINY thing I had described to him.
    "Back to the drawing board"

This is his FINAL chance. If he messes up again, I'm taking my grand somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭pug_

I too have had a pretty frustrating time with zulu lately. I've been in 3 times over the last few weeks, first two I was with Sean and was left waiting hours before he even entered the shop, 20 minutes work done and I was sent home to finish off on another day, come back the next week and again I'm waiting hours for him to show up before I get finished, another 20 minutes work or so.

The third visit was for Gavin, so I made an appointment for the following Wednesday. Showed up on time, waited around for an hour only to find out he doesn't work Wednesdays, "Didn't he ring you?" was pretty much all I got by way of an explanation, that and an offer to rebook. I wouldn't mind so much, but I was standing in the shop when I made the appointment, and I'd just told Gavin what I wanted doing. I had to book a day off work espically to come in, but nobody either copped that he wouldn't be there, or bothered to ring me to cancel despite a big line drawn through the day and my name on the book that was drawn after I made the appointment.

They're pretty sound and all, but when you're running a business being sound just isn't enough, their phone is constantly broken, and there website domain has expired so soon anyone will be able to buy it and do whatever they feel like with it. They've taken their eye off the ball and seem to be letting things slip from what I can see so I've given up and I'll probably give my money to the Italians instead.

Advertisement