Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chocolate Pizza

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This pizza has the rest: hamburgers, hot dogs and pizza

pizza-hut-double-roll.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

biko wrote:
    This pizza has the rest: hamburgers, hot dogs and pizza

pizza-hut-double-roll.jpg
    We are progressing very close to perfection here! *Drools uncontrollably*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

ugh. NNNOOOO!!! ah.....i LOVE chocolate but theres such a thing as too much...and on a Dough Base!!?!? :O

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

They used to have tennage mutant hero turtles frozen choc and marshmallow pizzas when I was a kid.
    I was never brave enough to taste them though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

oh i think i would be sick!!! has it got the base of a normal pizza???:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Check out the Mizza, available from the deli section of your local supermarket (well, if you live in northern Argentina). None of that limp-wristed airy-fairy dough for a base for these boys, the sauce and toppings are all piled onto a massive disc of steak.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Man, that can't be good for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

christ thats some pizza :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭xxmeabhxx

Is this Pizza Perfection place still open? That chocolate pizza looks yummy!

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

candy strips, cookie dough, choc bars deep fried in cotton candy batter etc...

oh and bacon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Zombie thread - it's 4 frickin years old!

xxmeabhxx, would you not just ring 11850, get the number and find out?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭xxmeabhxx

Honey-ec haha I suppose you have a point but no harm in asking, I found out today that it's not open anymore.

Advertisement