Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Strike Team Interrogation Room

• 06-07-2007 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭

As it says on the title :D I would like 6th to come in here at some stage so we can get his side of the story.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Yeah, nothing serious, 6th, we just want to have a friendly chat.

*gets his "ACME-brand '24'-CTU Agent Burke-Interrogation/Torture Kit" from the shed* ;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Where's the portable electric generator with the testical attachments?

Just use jump leads from your car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Over there by the excruciatingly painful electrical japs eye stick :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,343 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

DarkJager wrote:
    Over there by the excruciatingly painful electrical japs eye stick :D

This stick?

mace.jpg

• Advertisement

F**K ME! :eek: Is that thing for real? :D

I'm sooo getting one of those for Christmas to add to my arsenal! ;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Jaysus.:eek::eek:

Only 400 dollars.

Jesus, theres no need for that:eek:
    I wouldn't even inflict that on a metrosexual

Ah, but that's where you're wrong, nialler. That's the perfect thing for inflicting on those poncey f**kin' metrosexuals! ;):D

Perhaps your right brother, I may have been going too soft on them lately.:(

• Advertisement

Yeah, let's see their poncey, feckin', 'Shockwaves Extra Hold', over-gelled, David Beckham-wannabe hairstyle stand up to being clubbed over the head repeatedly with that baby, eh? ;):D

I shall be first in line to administer said clubbing over the head!:D

Brothers, that's not the one for clubbing over the head, that's the jap's eye stick. This is the one for clubbing over the head:

mace.zip_thumbnail1.jpgBF9B09F7-C1A3-42CD-B7E36587290FD9D6.jpgLarge.jpg

Nah, that's a bit too, well, medieval for my liking, zaph. I still prefer the first one. I think that nice, shiny metal look would look well alongside my dual chrome-plated .50 Desert Eagles! ;):D

Probably a bit off topic but possibly worthy of interrogation, saw this on the main page:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=53547724#post53547724

Drag that ponce in here :D Zaph....Fire up the Japs Eye Cooker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dave D

Hey guys whos job was it to clean up after the last beating oops i mean interrigation.
    051112_Torture_vl.widec.jpg

DarkJager wrote:
    Drag that ponce in here :D Zaph....Fire up the Japs Eye Cooker

Just firing it up now sir.

lookingintofurnace.jpg

Dave D wrote:
    Hey guy whos job was it to clean up after the last beating oops i mean interrigation.
    051112_Torture_vl.widec.jpg

Get some wimmin folk in to do it. I'm going to the bar.:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

F**K ME! :eek: Is that thing for real? :D

I'm sooo getting one of those for Christmas to add to my arsenal! ;):D
    You can get a really good TV3 signal on it too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Sir - TV3 have 'An audience with Lionel Richie' on at 22 hundred hours tonight, sir.

If we're torturing anyone we should strap them down clockwork orange style and make them watch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I'm here and I have something to say:
    We have brothers out there who don't even know they are our brothers.
    Boys, yet to become men are our brothers of the future.
    My own unborn son shall be a brother to your sons, and his sons to theirs sons.

Pighead is such a brother, one who does not know his place, one who is lost.
    Until he dons a pink shirt there is hope. Until he plucks his earbrows there is hope.
    Until he cries during a Meg Ryan film there is hope.
    In a time of mens moisturizers hope and each other is all we have .. oh and beer and meat.

No brother shall fall where I stand.

I say we get Pighead out to a Boards Beers, fill him with beer and take away ... he wants to be a brother, he just doesn't know it yet.

*Raises a glass of bucky to brother 6th* Well said man!!!

I take it then, 6th, from that post above that you read my post in the AH thread and understand now why defending Pighead is a folly, yeah? ;):D

You see, defending him would get you nowhere except a banning and a kicking out of the BGRH brotherhood. And for what? As I said in the AH thread, he's not a brother, he's got no loyalty or honour to anyone but himself and he'd just as quick turn on you and stab you in the back if he felt it would serve his own interests in some way. Standing alongside him or defending him just isn't worth it because you'll only end up with grief. It seems as if you finally realised this and I welcome you back into the BGRH fold, brother 6th!

I think Pighead's problem is that he wanted to get with irishbird but this just wasn't happening for him and was jealous of the fact that she only has eyes for the manly men of the BGRH brotherhood! ;):D This pissed him off mightly and he decided to launch an unprovoked attack on both her and, then, the brotherhood when we decided to tell him to back off.

Now, one thing I need to also make clear. We weren't jumping in to defend irishbird in the way you seem to have suggested in the AH thread. We weren't compromising our principles at all, we were simply defending, standing up for, and protecting the things which the brotherhood holds dear..... beer, food and lovely big jubblies! And, therefore, we shall always defend the provider of such items, which in this case just so happens to be irishbird. Doesn't mean we're completely pussy-whipped by her by any means, and I think she knows this well herself and has probably come to understand and accept that..... maybe even like it (eh irishbird? ;):D )!

From your statement above, I agree, I think Pighead can be converted to our way of thinking, the true way of male thinking! ;) But, it may be a long, messy battle because he seems to be another of the increasing number of the male population who have had their minds corrupted by such dastardly things as gyms, hair gel, salads, David Beckham, WKD Blue, colours, sounds, shapes (geddit LofG fans! ;):D ) and the like. However, as you put it so eloquently in your post above, "no brother shall fall where I stand", no brother will be left behind.

My brethren of the BGRH brotherhood, *this* is our true battle! To help the wounded; the whipped; the skinny, salad-eating, hair-gelled, wine & WKD drinking, metrosexual ponces who roam this land like a plague these days. To convert them to proper manliness. To show them the true way. To show them the light!

This is the creed of the BGRH Strike Team. This is our mission. To defend and protect all those who believe in our ways, who have true honour and conviction, whether they be man, woman or child! And to show others who may have fallen along the way, like Pighead, the true way and the set them back in the proper road.

Sorry about the long post but, there, I've said my piece. I hope this clears everything up and now we all understand where the BGRH Brotherhood and the BGRH Strike Team is coming from.

Now, after all that, I need a drink! :D

Eh Aidan....we're kind of here to wipe out the metrosexuals like Pighead if ya get my drift??? :D

But why wipe them out if we can convert them? A lot of the metrosexuals around are really BGRH brothers deep down who have just fallen along the way or ended up being too whipped by their wimmin! :D If there is any way we can convert them back to being their true, manly, selves, shouldn't we at least try that first? It'll help strengthen our numbers as well. And, having been to the "dark side" themselves and come back from it, they're bound to be pretty good converters then as well, further helping our cause.

Sure, if there's no hope for them, then I agree, wipe them out! :D As you all well know, I'll be the first to break out the heavy weaponary and start unleashing hell if that's the case! :D But let's give them at least some chance to try and redeem themselves, eh?

Unfortunately, I agree with you, I fear Pighead may be one of these types, one who is too far gone now to convert back to the true way. But we should at least try, we may end up being surprised. If after some trying there doesn't seem to be any hope with him then, I agree, break out the barbeque and it's spit-roasted piggy time! :D

What does everyone else think?

No, we are not on a crusade to help metrosexuals, we will simply wipe them out whrn we find them. The strike team needs to be relentless and unforgiving in this mission Brother Aidan. Even though they may have fallen by the wayside, please think of the strike team as a Street Sweeper out to put away all the pink shirt wearing poncy bastards Brother Aidan....

Can we smite them? I've always wanted to smite.

There is no helping or converting metrosexuals. These blonde highlighted pink shirt wearing knobber wine drinking whiney feminine "men" are beyond contempt. They do not need help, they need your scorn.
    If God wanted youto wear pink clothes and use poncey face creams you would have been born a woman!
    Smite them, smite them all I say. Anything else amounts to appeasement and this I will not tolerate.
    I'm thirsty after that, is the bar still open?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

eh Aidan, are you originaly from Tipp? did you go to WIT? did you do NCIC?

Sorry Mahatma, you've got the wrong guy! :D

Laoisman through and through, born and bred here. There's quite a few Aidan Dunnes knocking around the country, though, I believe so the one you're thinking of is out there somewhere, I'm sure, but it ain't me, mate! Sorry! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

thats fine, just checkin :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

But why wipe them out if we can convert them? A lot of the metrosexuals around are really BGRH brothers deep down who have just fallen along the way or ended up being too whipped by their wimmin!
    DarkJager wrote:
    No, we are not on a crusade to help metrosexuals, we will simply wipe them out whrn we find them. The strike team needs to be relentless and unforgiving in this mission Brother Aidan. Even though they may have fallen by the wayside, please think of the strike team as a Street Sweeper out to put away all the pink shirt wearing poncy bastards Brother Aidan....

Uh oh! I think a factional feud is starting to develop. If we let this go unchecked this could develop into a full blown Civil War. Brother against Brother, bloated corpses in the streets, bars and off licences having to close coz their best customers are killing each other - won't someone please think of the children?!

If we anhiliate each other then the metrosexuals will rule the earth. Then the very future of mankind will be at stake as we'll be sitting ducks for the maurading armies of advanced space aliens - I don't see metrosexuals putting up much of a fight.

Might I suggest that we save those that can be saved and perhaps kill the rest by infecting all nivea self tan moisturiser for men with smallpox??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Just leaving this in the corner.

Suction_Vice.jpg

J.S. Pill wrote:
    Might I suggest that we save those that can be saved and perhaps kill the rest by infecting all nivea self tan moisturiser for men with smallpox??

Sounds like a pretty good solution to me, brother J.S.! Might I suggest we also infect such things as tubes of Shockwaves hair gel, bottles of WKD and West Coast Cooler (yes, believe it or not, I actually have seen some of these poncey twats drinking W.C.C.! :eek: :rolleyes: ), etc, etc.? ;):D

Also, I think we need to burn down to the ground such establishments as gyms, poncey feckin' designer unisex hairdressers that charge anything more than €10 for a haircut like Toni & Guy and Peter Mark (real men don't go to a "hairdressers", we go to a good, old fashioned "barbers" where no haircut costs more than a tenner. That's, of course, if you don't happen to cut your own hair...... with a rusty old razor blade! GRRRRR! :D ) and places that offer to men such services as manicures/pedicures/male waxing, etc.!

Save those who can be saved or are true brothers at heart but have just been led-astray, I say. For the rest of these David Beckham wannabees, DEATH TO THEM, I say! DEATH TO THEM!!!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭trout

Brothers ... runnin' around having AA style interventions, "saving" lads who wear pink shirts and moisturise their faces and what-not ... that just reeks of effort, given the numbers involved.

Maybe they're happier to be that way ... who are we to judge ? Aren't we all God's children ?

+1 for Brother J.S. Pill's suggestion ... help those who want to be helped ... and the rest can feck off and do whatever they like. Why can't we all just ... get along ?

I did my bit for the future of BGRH this morning, by watching the rugby with trout junior (14 mths) and teaching him to shout "ooooh" after ever tackle.

It's the tiny triumphs, I tell ya.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

trout wrote:
    Brothers ... runnin' around having AA style interventions, "saving" lads who wear pink shirts and moisturise their faces and what-not ... that just reeks of effort, given the numbers involved.
    Indeed too much effort.

Drink?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The fact is these metrosexuals don't deserve to be saved given their attrocities against mankind. These are war crimes and they must be punished for doing so.

The fact is these metrosexuals don't deserve to be saved given their attrocities against mankind. These are war crimes and they must be punished for doing so.

Here here, couldn't agree more:D

Advertisement