Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arsenal-itis in FM

Options
  • 06-07-2007 7:08pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else find it extremely ****ing irritating how virtually any time you draw it says "X should have won this easily!" or when you lose it says "X won't believe they lost this!".

I'm currently on a run of 6 games without a win (3 losses, 3 draws) and it has said one of the above every single time. It makes me want to punch my ****ing monitor.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Evidence:

english.JPG

They had 4 or 5 decent chances all game and scored 4, my team had about 12 and as usual the opposition goalkeeper had the game of his life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Just from looking at the stats, it looks like Liverpool kept breaking up your tempo / gameplan. They commited 22 fouls!!

You were restricted to long range efforts mostly I guess? Maybe your strikers just aren't good enough to make something happen themselves or aren't pulling their weight, and are relying to much on the midfield ? => Buy better strikers :)

Regarding the "X should have won this easily!" or when you lose it says "X won't believe they lost this!" media comments, perhaps the media engine doesn't take into account the 3 losses, 3 draws cos they're made up of different competitions.... Definitely something that needs to be looked at for the next iteration of the game.

Advertisement