Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

races

• 06-07-2007 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

i'm finding it really tough to find out about when and where races are on. im doing the adidas five mile next week but after that none planned. anyone know where to find schedules of races? im very much on the amateur side of running. its only my second race so im looking for other fun runs i suppose. up to ten k. and in dublin preferably. also is anyone else doing the adidas five mile? could be another rough time on those hills if its same route as ten k. for me anyway:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭shopaholic

Best bet is to buy the Irish Runner in Easons. Frank has all a whole load of races listed for the coming months in the back! Also have a look on the business houses athletic association webite for a list of their up coming races. It doesn't matter if you don't have anyone else from your company to run with you as the BHAA organises teams from different sectors for billy no mates like myself!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭aburke

Sneak Preview....
    http://www.runireland.com/events_map

There are few kinks to be ironed out, but we are in 'quiet' launch phase.

Feedback welcome!
    Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Clum

i'm finding it really tough to find out about when and where races are on.

I used to check out Alan's calender on the athenry ac website but his new one...
    aburke wrote:

...looks deadly.

Advertisement