Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

enva in shannon

Options
  • 06-07-2007 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭

What is the company Enva in shannon like to work for, whats the role of chemical process operator like?whats the money like?is this jobs a shift or days job?whats shannon like to live in?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BnA

I have had a few dealings with Enva and they are very very nice people in there. I also had a friend who worked there for a while and loved it. (Again particularly loved the people)

I wouldn't know about the specific job you mentioned.

Shannon is not a bad place to live if you have a family. There are loads of green spaces around the place and it's a quite safe place. But it is definately not the place to live if you are of the young free and single brigade. Very little to do there socially. Only a few pubs and these are all scattered around the place. You'd be better off going to Limerick or Ennis and commuting.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Don't know the company, but I live in shannon. Pretty much what the last poster said, it is a nice place to live in, possibly not the most exiting though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

For a town of its size there could be more things to do,,, but it isnt all that bad, best thing is your only a hop away from limerick and Ennis so in the greater scheme of things your spoilt for choice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Jean05

What is the company Enva in shannon like to work for, whats the role of chemical process operator like?whats the money like?is this jobs a shift or days job?whats shannon like to live in?

I think shannon's ok to live in - isn't it usually discussed in the Clare forum though?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Good point, suppose he was looking for people in limerick's opinion?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Well its kind of the same as posting things about limerick county in the city board, simply because your gonna get more of a reply

Advertisement