Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oooh now its getting interesting !!!!

Options
  • 06-07-2007 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭

Fake Aussie house mate entering on Sunday and a fake evition next week! mmmmm love it!

I was totally fooled by that Aussie house mate myself! Altough I think they will catch onto her very quickly!

Next weeks eviction will be fake! The housemates will see their evitction interview with Davina on the screen and then they will be sent back into the house! hehehhe love it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Have to admit that I didn't see that coming at all.
    Does anyone know if the new girl will be continuing as a real contestant after fake week?
    Did Davina say what percentage of the public vote Laura got? I must have missed it if she did.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Does anyone know if the new girl will be continuing as a real contestant after fake week?
    Did Davina say what percentage of the public vote Laura got? I must have missed it if she did.
    No I didnt see it coming myself! But in fairness I think the show needed something like this!

I thought Chanelle would have been voted out myself! but over the last few years I am convinced that some of the evictions are fixed by C4! It would have been had for the show if Ziggy and Chanelle were seperated at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

No don't think it was fixed at all. Laura is a complete wagon and I was hoping she would go. She was also the bookies favourite to leave, and they're almost never wrong.
    Apparently, in regards to the twist, Brian watched the first 2 weeks of BB Australia before entering the UK house and although the fact that "Poo" wasn't there can be covered up by saying she came in late, how will she explain that the diary room in Oz looks completely different to the fake diary room? Or perhaps Brian will be too thick to notice it.
    I think it would be great to have Charley as the fake evictee, because then they'll see how 102-faced she really is in her interview, she'll go back in the house and be absolutely hated and then evicted again the following week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Not that I'm remotely interested *ahem*.. Out of the original lot and the first bloke that went in - who's left?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Ya gotta love Gerry at the moment!

What a hero

Hope he wins now, only intelligent housemate in there!

Charley is playing a wise game too... watch her cruise into the lads group in the next few days and stay out of trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

The Housemates will nominate as usual but what they won't realise is that the public are voting for who they want to see go through a 'fake' eviction. The evicted housemate will leave the house, be interviewed by Davina and watch what their fellow housemates have said about them. And then... oh yes, it gets better... they will be sent back into the house!

The above is from channel4.com. I am not sure if the housemates will see the davina interview.

That however is so so mean. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

py2006 wrote:
    Fake Aussie house mate entering on Sunday

So they're sending in a actor?
    Or is she just a house-mate for a week?
    Is she not really from Australia?
    How is she "fake"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

So they're sending in a actor?
    Or is she just a house-mate for a week?
    Is she not really from Australia?
    How is she "fake"?

Yep, she's an english actress.. They're pretending she's a housemate from Austrailian BB who has been sent to the UK.. I think they'll cop on fairly quickly, considering she's acted in different TV programms and stuff.. if this goes wrong it'l turn into a bit of a farce methinks..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Ah, so all sorts of fake. Hmm, don't think I I'm too fond of this idea anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I really like the twists and the new housemate is bloody gorgeous! Is she staying for the duration? (fingers crossed)

bb838_0018_pauline_256.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

68%.

did ziggy look a bit disappointed that Chanelle's not going?

They all think Laura's goin to Australia and that the public weren't votin to evict her, but to send her to Aussie. In other words, they think that Chanelle was more unpopular than Laura. Hopefully that means they nominate her next week coz she's easy pickings and Chanelle will get to hear exactly what Ziggy has been saying about her :D I love it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I really like the twists and the new housemate is bloody gorgeous! Is she staying for the duration? (fingers crossed)

Only for the week I believe
    did ziggy look a bit disappointed that Chanelle's not going?

I think the look would be more accurately described as "aw crap!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

BuffyBot wrote:

I think the look would be more accurately described as "aw crap!"

Yeah, it was an odd reaction by him for sure! I hate him anyway. Would love if he was evicted next week in the fake election. Would love him have to face the housemates after slagging them!

I love the twists. Can't wait for the week ahead now!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

The house mates will see the "eviction" interview with Davina and all the opinions the evictee has on the other house mates.

Sweet jebus let it be Charlie!!!!!! :cool:

Dyflin wrote:
    The house mates will see the "eviction" interview with Davina and all the opinions the evictee has on the other house mates.

Sweet jebus let it be Charlie!!!!!! :cool:

Well, sure they all know what Charlie thinks of them!

Advertisement