Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake housemate to enter BB House Sunday!!

Options
  • 06-07-2007 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭

Fake housemate to enter BB House Sunday. Housemate that gets voted out will get interviewed. Housemates will hear and see whole eviction and then.... they get put back in the house. I just can't get away from it...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

haha beat you to it! My post on this below!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

I know.... bloody trouble and strife's fault

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

This could be interesting!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I can see this idea going pear shaped pretty quickly. Actress or not, she'll be rumbled, guaranteed. And then what, what's the point of her being in there???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

anybody guess she was fake before it was revealed, if you say yes I'll slap ya.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

anybody guess she was fake before it was revealed, if you say yes I'll slap ya.
    *trembles with fear*
    No, no, no, we didn't guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I reconised her from IT Crowd. But nearly all of them in the house have a look-alike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

If Big Brother didnt want there to be a chance of the housemates recognising her they wudnt have put in someone who has been on a couple of other tv shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Doctor Benway

Hobbes wrote:
    I reconised her from IT Crowd. But nearly all of them in the house have a look-alike.

Was she also the woman in the bar in that "Just one look" ad for road safety?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

They are all pretty fake anyhow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

Where was Brian watching Big Bro Australia?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Nanook32

Was she also the woman in the bar in that "Just one look" ad for road safety?
    Jesus Christ that is her isnt it??
    It definitely look's exactly like her if it aint....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I see they are already talking about her being fake. Certainly Charley is laying the groundwork for future arguments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Last night Carol said it could just ba ''all an illusion'' or ''set up in a studio''. Somehow I doubt this will last long!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

Last night Carol said it could just ba ''all an illusion'' or ''set up in a studio''. Somehow I doubt this will last long!

yeah the problem is like previous fake housemates, how do they 'win' they go she's a fake housemate and she goes no im not...

they've already siad they think she;s fake?

how is she faking knowing about australia?

Just seen in the newspaper that when she goes into her own seperate room in the house she doesnt stay there, she goes home and comes back again in the morning!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Just seen in the newspaper that when she goes into her own seperate room in the house she doesnt stay there, she goes home and comes back again in the morning!!

Really? Which paper said that? That's crazy if its true!

Read it in the star. It says she leaves the house every night and is interviewed by Dermott O Leary, then goes back in the next morning! And it says shes only there for 3 days...i thought she'd be there for the full week.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭BobbyD10

Good aul Carole is twigging her already....!!!!

BobbyD10 wrote:
    Good aul Carole is twigging her already....!!!!

I still want her to get away with it though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Read it in the star. It says she leaves the house every night and is interviewed by Dermott O Leary, then goes back in the next morning! And it says shes only there for 3 days...i thought she'd be there for the full week.
    On the show just on there it showed her sleeping in the bed, no?

Holsten wrote:
    On the show just on there it showed her sleeping in the bed, no?

Yeah, I saw that too. Guess the star lied! What a surprise?!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Well if it said it in the Star it must be true... :rolleyes:!

Advertisement