Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Damm Setanta!!!

• 06-07-2007 11:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭

Getting a bit pived with setanta over 2 things
    1.The Premiership on Monday nights is only on the UK setanta not setanta Ireland.
    2.Its £9stg for the full pack and €18 in Irl for the full pack.

And again tonight

Live on Setanta UK was the golden league...but on setanta Ireland we got the Munster Hurling final 2006!!!

just my own personal gripe there!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

LOL!! I was looking at Setanta's listings aswell to see if they were showing the Golden league but, as you said, no.

They must obviously think/know that more people were going to tune into the 2006 final rather then live, the best you can get outside the major championships, athletics!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 BarneyBing

not so fast on the setanta bashing lads. They have 79 premier league games in ireland and that definitely includes the monday night games. They only have 46 games in the uk. i think thats why they charge less. Still its a tenner cheaper than sky sports and sky have a lot less sport than they used to. I'll be signing up to the pack on ntl to get the games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,316 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

BarneyBing wrote:
    not so fast on the setanta bashing lads. They have 79 premier league games in ireland and that definitely includes the monday night games. They only have 46 games in the uk. i think thats why they charge less. Still its a tenner cheaper than sky sports and sky have a lot less sport than they used to. I'll be signing up to the pack on ntl to get the games.
    Incorrect. They have 12 games on Setanta Ireland that won't be shown on Setanta UK

No point in bashing them as they are separate channels completely, wit separate rights issues. If you get the Setanta pack you can see the athletics

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,316 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

LOL

Setanta Ireland had highlights on tonight

Advertisement