Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skt 754 Mobo

Options
  • 07-07-2007 12:55am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm finding it difficult to replace the board I currently have that decided it wanted to blow up on me!!

I need to get a Skt 754 motherboard
    with AGP 8X
    and at least 3 Dimms.

Does anyone know where I can get one??
    I have tried most websites but none available and I am ready to pull my hair out at this stage so anyone know of anywhere that has one would be great help!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

hi,i found some on elara.ie , scan.co.uk , dabs.ie
    i didnt check for agp but you can try ebay also.
    worse case u can pick up a pci-e card very cheaply these days,
    hope this helps.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

game4it70 wrote:
    hi,i found some on elara.ie , scan.co.uk , dabs.ie
    i didnt check for agp but you can try ebay also.
    worse case u can pick up a pci-e card very cheaply these days,
    hope this helps.

You my friend are a legend!! The one I need is on scan.co.uk!!
    Thanks a million.

Ouch delivery of the board is going to be 50 sterling!!!!
    I will have to look elsewhere so!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

yeah scan and ebuyer are a total delivery rip off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

hi again, is this any use to you? a bit pricey maybe http://www.computerbits.ie/product_details.asp?product=1927
    had a look around and this is the best i could find apart from ebay. http://computers.listings.ebay.ie/For-AMD_Socket-754_W0QQfromZR4QQsacatZ99244QQsocmdZListingItemList
    hope it helps good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

I have an MSI K8N Neo Platinum around in its box. I replied to your wanted advert on adverts.ie

Pm Me if you want to buy it off me.

Hj

• Advertisement
Advertisement