Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staffie's

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭kerrysgold

we're going to get a dobie as well, (a rescued one of course) my family have had a few of them, they are sweethearts and so playful and intelligent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

I've one and there a pleasure to own they just give much love.. Very good with children too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 staffygyrl

Hello, this is my Staffy, Gus

He's an honorable mate, fetches clothes from the dryer:pac:, carries in the mail and groceries:D, walks up the stairs backwards, pulls the garden hose from the pool to get a drink:p, helps dad wash the car, shows in Excellent A Agility, Novice Obediece and Novice Rally, where he has won 14 Firsts, 4 Seconds, and 1 Third :) He can go anywhere without a leash, was a better mum to my new litter of 4 Amstaff babies than their real mom, is certified Pet Therapy and has his Canine Good Citizen;). He bums with my nine others: 1 Doberman, 1 Rottie, 6 Amstaffs, and 1 either Amstaff or Pit (I rescued from off the street emaciated:mad:). I board dogs and when they leave, he grabs their leash and leads them to their car. He loves to go for a walk along with at least 8 or 9 others that I walk at one time -1/2 a mile or 1 mile. He digs the beach and crashing through the shallow waves.:cool: He makes friends everywhere we go, and is a joy to have. His only negative is he is terrified of lightning, thunder, fireworks, and gunshots :eek::eek::eek::eek:, and has chewed through quite a few crate doors, breaking his canines on the left side down to the gum :confused:. But we are enjoying life together and I would recommend a Staffy or Amstaff ANYDAY to anyone wishing to own one. !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Dannyboi3k

Yeah I've had my staff now for 3 years and he is the most friendly, people loving dog i have ever come across. they love chewing things up tho so be warned!! He ate the legs off a kitchen chair lol!! He loves lickin walls ???!! wtf !! they are the funniest breed to own, they are always gonna make u smile no matter wat, they always cheer u up!! very very licky dogs! and guess what, i would not have ANY other breed over a staff. although i do love rotties and doberman dogs too... i'd still have the staff over them!

PS the pics, your dogs are lovely.

Advertisement