Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bedroom Wardrobe Standard Dimensions

Options
  • 07-07-2007 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

does anyone know if bedroom wardrobes have standard sizes for the modules such as kitchen units?

I measured the width of one wardrobe in a bedroom in my house and its 100cm wide, but wondering do they also come in smaller widths like 75 or 50cm?

I want to try and get a rough idea of what I can put in the bedroom for the new units...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

not to worry, went onto IKEA site and they have a program you can download that looks like what the professional outfitters have and you can basically build your own bedroom.

All the units are from their stock, but you can get a really good idea

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

here are the standard door sizes from a door suppliers.
    Just double for the carcass dimension (+ the 10mm --2*495 = 1000 unit)

295mm, 395mm, 445mm, 495mm, 595mm.

Most main bedroom wardrobes are 1000mm wide.

K

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Donnchadh

Do you know of anywhere that sells wardrobe doors that are 2250 x 545? I bought some replacement wardrobe doors from in-house.ie and they worked out great. Unfortunately they don't do doors in this size. Any ideas?

Advertisement