Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Deer Letting

• 07-07-2007 11:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

I have got a letting for the next 5yrs and one of the Stalkers that was suppose to be going in with me has pulled out.Therefore we are looking for someone to take his place.The letting is in Co.Waterford.anyone interested can contact me (pm me) reply to this thread.Experienced Stalkers only!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 30.06

Hi. Maybe you could give me some details if that position is still open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 .243 express

Thats grand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 30.06

Thats grand, you can mail any further details to me @ shaynephelan@gmail.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭BryanL

so does that mean you can only shoot 6 deer between 5 for almost 1100 euro a deer?
    wow thats seems an expencieve form of shooting
    Bryan

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Keelan

BryanL wrote:
    so does that mean you can only shoot 6 deer between 5 for almost 1100 euro a deer?
    wow thats seems an expencieve form of shooting
    Bryan

Fecking is:eek: , much better to go out and get one for free.:D ;)

Keelan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

The fact that people pay to hunt deer is discusting. Hunting is a sport to all country people.
    Why should City folk in there high powered jobs come down the country and get lettings from coillte to hunt Deer. It is a discrace that part of our heritage is being stripped away from us:mad:
    Its Bad enough that the D$ heads buy Their X5 Beamers and never take it off road but now they come down the country and pay off landowners.:mad:

I hunt for the pot, not the Golf Club!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭alan123

I am city folk and I dont have a beamer- now thats a disgrace!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 gun mad

well said. tackieberrywho.

Advertisement