Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Applying for my Provisional...

Options
  • 07-07-2007 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

Hello All,

I'm hoping someone can help, I need to apply for my provisional license, I have done everything else, eye test, theory test etc, but I've read I have to apply in the motor tax office, my nearest one is nutgrove, which opens 9.30-3.30 Mon- Fri, now I'm in full time employment, and unless I have a doctors note, I can't take time off.

Does anyone know if I can post it? And if so, how long would it take? and where would i post it too?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Smiley012 wrote:

Does anyone know if I can post it? And if so, how long would it take? and where would i post it too?

Thanks in advance!

Yes

The same office you would have gone too.....

~1 week

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Smiley012

Oh wonderful, thanks very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

and the que in Nutgrove tax office is horrible.im applying for my provisional as well so now i know i can post it too! thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

jhegarty wrote:
    Yes

The same office you would have gone too.....

~1 week

Well you can post it to any office really, once the address is in Dublin any of the Dublin branches will accept it.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

Its Antigone....Hehe!! Hello! :)

I was also wondering if I could post it.....Now I know. Finally doing my theory test this Tuesday in Wicklow. Should be amusing. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement