Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best Commercial Vehicle

Options
  • 07-07-2007 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am thinking of (well I was about to hand over a cheque yesterday) buying a Nissan Navara 2. I am looking at the Premium IT pack which is about €45k.

I got into the truck yesterday and the price had increased by €900 which annoyed me, apparently the 07 model is no longer available, they could only get the 08, the difference being Chrome mirrors. I wasn't overly impressed with the stereo either which is an important thing for me.

I am buying for the tax benifits as I am self employed, I wont be carrying much apart from my dogs.

What I want is a flash commercial pickup or geep (as long as I can reclaim the VAT), with top of the line extra's, SAT NAV, leather interior, great stereo etc.

Has anyone any advice on what to get? I do still love the Navara, I'm just a bit peeved by the increase in price and as I said the stereo didnt blow me away.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭maidhc

The Navara is damn good value for money. You get a serious lump of metal for your money. Kind of a waste though if all it will be carrying around is Lassie.

It is a commercial though, and is NOT as nice to drive as a €45k car, or even as a €30k car.

How about bringing in a 12/24mth old 530d estate from the UK and getting it converted to a van before VRTing it?

Advertisement