Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Darn BBC cutting off Metallica.

• 07-07-2007 7:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭

I am sooo darn pissed at the BBC, F%*kers on Live Earth!!!

Missed part of the first song and then they cut them off at Enter samdamn.... Grrr...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Suff

I got so angry :mad: !!!
    they did the same to Spinal Tap, I stoped recording the show after that.
    F**k the BBC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

If you have sky digital, press the red button. They're repeating parts of it. I couln't believe it when they cut off for Crowded House.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Suff

Shamrok wrote:
    I couln't believe it when they cut off for Crowded House.
    My chair was melting from my anger at that point!
    I have to say its not pro at all on the BBC, they have not cut off other acts..so why Metallica? I bet there were over 10 million people saying "F**K!" @ that point since it was on BBC world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Just seen Metallica jam with Tap! (RTE Two)

Cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I was watchin it all on the msn site... you could pick what country you wanted to watch, and its repeating it all now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 eric the head

that was bloody disgraceful. i was waiting ages to see them and then they're cut off !!?!?:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭spaceboy

the BBC are C**ts end off, waited a few hours to watch the boys & they cut off to f**king crowded House !! & that jonathan ross, what a w**ker !
    I hear the BBC have got a s**load of complaints about this,over 500 I heard so far ?
    apoligies for all the swearing in this thread lol but that really did make my blood boil on saturday LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Double C

It was even worse after that when they cut off the Beastie Boys. "For those of you who aren't into all this wicky wicky music, here's Shakira". I do like Jonathan Ross, but he's gone down in my opinion after this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

BBC Apologizes To "METALLICA" Fans for live earth cut

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=76860

Hmm suppose it's better late than never.... Now BBC show the darn thing in FULL!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

yeah, bad old BBC, only showing a bit of Metallica...blah, blah

and you weren't watching it on RTE because.................?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Ah come on guys Crowded House are better than Metallica. Anyway I'm sure Metallica will be playing down your local somenight soon, the're still in Killarney doing their 4 weeks in the Gleneagle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Wtf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Kevski

Originally Posted by big b
    and you weren't watching it on RTE because.................?

Because they were showing GAA at the time

Advertisement