Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do u need a college qualification?

• 07-07-2007 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Do u need a college qualification to get where u want to be? I know so much people that didn't go to college and they're doing better off in their lives than the 1s that spent years in college. I have wasted 3 years of my life stuck in college and got nowhere with it. I couldn't get a job from it and then by the time i finished the course i didn't even want to work in it. Alot of my friends are the same.
    Im stuck in a dead end job with bullies and i want to get out quick. But im there for the money until i pay off my loans. I love animals and i have always wanted to work with animals. Iv been looking for work with animals. Something part time so i can still work where i am for the money and work part time with animals in which i love. It'l give me something to look forward to each week. And if like working with them i would love to go back to college to do vet nursing. But thats 3 years in college. I would hate to go back for 3 years and not get anything afterwards, again.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I think it is more to do with people themselves and what you put in is often what you get out.
    If you don't like what you do or where you work be pro active about it and do something else/work somewhere different.

Advertisement