Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts cost?

Options
  • 07-07-2007 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭

How much does the first year arts course cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Fees are the same as any other course. If you get a grant its €78, if you dont it was €878 last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

And if you are repeating or transfering from another course its about 4k, someone studying arts could check that in SIS...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Well I've a friend who had to pay full fees which cost him 6k. He was doing Comp Sci and Arts though...

Fees are the same as any other course. If you get a grant its €78, if you dont it was €878 last year.

I think the reg fee is at €825 this year, so you can add €78 on to that, assuming you don't receive a grant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

go here - http://www.ucd.ie/exams/html/generalinfo/progressionguidev4.pdf

scroll down to page 14 to the table, the first column contains the fees for Arts per module you take

if you are paying full fees a year studying Arts cost you €4,650 and of course add on your registration fee (if you dont get a grant) and your UCDSU fee of €78 odd (I think there is an increase this year)

if you are a repeat year student - repeating one module costs €1,193, repeating two modules costs €1,507 so on so forth you'll get the drill looking at the table.....

that table is for 2006/2007 and is likely to change by means of a small increase for 2007/2008

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Right so. Thanks for the info all.

*starts saving*

Advertisement