Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BUBBLETS or Bubble Breaker by oopsdreams

Options
  • 07-07-2007 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Hi
    Does anyone here play this game on PDA or PC. its called Bubblets on some version or Bubble Breaker on some PDA.
    Its addictive. I find scoring 1000 to 1200 my max but real players score 5000 and upwards.

Louis

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Hi
    Does anyone here play this game on PDA or PC. its called Bubblets on some version or Bubble Breaker on some PDA.
    Its addictive. I find scoring 1000 to 1200 my max but real players score 5000 and upwards.

Louis

3800 is my highest , the scanners the lads use in work have it on them one of the polish lads got 6700.

Good game can be downloaded if you google it.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

Is that the one where you fire bubbles from the bottom at a load of bubbles on the top and if the bubble you fired hits same coloured bubbles they burst, if so it's a fun game though i only have a demo version

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭louis346789

No it is a grid of coloured bubbles. Aim is to burst as many contiguous bubbles of one colour as possible in one go to achieve high score. extra bonus for clearing all bubbles by end of game

ok had a good few goes and the best i got was 362, don't know how you managed 1000 plus, obviously you get more points for bigger chains burst but 1000 + hmmm

• Advertisement

I know it sounds crazy. I can get to 1200 but it is true that the high scores are around 5000. Not sure how they do it. We will just have to keep trying.

I will post a screen shot of the next time I can each over 1000.

Let a few of us try to get high scores and post the screen shots.

Louyis

Look at the bubbles rather than randomly clicking and change game mode to seomthing so more bubbles come.

Its fairly easy to hit over 3000.

kdjac

To keep it simple we should all stick to STANDARD mode. The published high score is 5604. To get into the top ten published score you need over 2040.

best i can do is 480, i must be playing a different game :)

Here is bmp with 650 highlighted. This plus the 40 up and maybe 50 more will get about 750
    Not sure if i can get much better tonight.

• Advertisement

Here is bmp with 650 highlighted. This plus the 40 up and maybe 50 more will get about 750
    Not sure if i can get much better tonight.
    #

you suck :D

3k is easy tbh its after that it gets hard, seriously stop going for the easy ones and go for larger groups.

Hint: you have to make the larger groups.

kdjac

Advertisement