Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to like charley?

Options
  • 07-07-2007 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭

Shes really growing on me. at least shes real

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Real? The mind boggles..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

A real b***h maybe? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

Havent seen it all weekend but maybe a miracle happened n shes nice now.....doubtfull.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeah I love Charley*...

Oh you mean the housemate.. No she's a weapon..

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

The only nice thing I could say about her is that there may be medical treatment she can take to change.

She is a horrible horrible person.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

Shes really growing on me. at least shes real
    :eek: Don't start falling into Big Brother's trap. Charley has changed her attitude now because she knows she's next. No-one in the house saw Laura going so now Charley's worrying that her time is up too. So she's changing tactic from tryna be a Nikki (BB7) clone, to being Aisleyne (SP?), see-how-I've-turned-myself-around clone in an effort to stay there longer.

This Fri I hope it's charley who's evicted and sent back in so she knows what people think about her, and see how that changes her....but I also want Chanelle to be evicted so she can see what Ziggy's sayin about her behind her back, and then put her back in!! <evil smiley>

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

what is there to like?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 iosfra

I think Charley is highLARious, and not because she is "real" or doesn't have agame plan they all do, it would be impossible to be in that kind of situation and not try pre-think everything you say and do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 iosfra

This Fri I hope it's charley who's evicted and sent back in so she knows what people think about her, and see how that changes her....but I also want Chanelle to be evicted so she can see what Ziggy's sayin about her behind her back, and then put her back in!! <evil smiley>

Me too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Starmix

Shes really growing on me.

Like might be a strong word, but I think she is hilarious! I woudn't be able to live with her in a million years, but she can be very funny to watch, and she keeps them all on their toes! It could be a dull house without her!

And if she does get the boot on Friday, by the sounds of the plan BB have, she could be sent straight back in!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

yeah n i mite just put 3 euro on here at paddy power , shes at 33/1 so 100euro !! i could see her winning , like nobdy thought Nadia would win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Nope, still hate her. And I think the only reason people like her is because big brother bosses are trying to manipulate the vote. Get her out!

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭BobbyD10

Nope, still hate her. And I think the only reason people like her is because big brother bosses are trying to manipulate the vote. Get her out!

Ah a bit harsh...hehe...she is entertainment in a strange way tho I do think C4 worked it that she didn't face eviction, but that's not her fault...

Advertisement