Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why are all girls bitches? Especially my ex!

• 07-07-2007 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

WHy do girls think that be slutty and cheat and sleep around and make up silly excuses for breaking up with you??? My ex who i hate is a right bitch and such a cheat. To be honest she can go **** herself. The world should know what girls are really like especially <snip>. You little lying cheating bitch! Get a life

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

All women are cúnts.
    All men are bastards.

Simple really.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 goatsplitter

Yes very true but doesn't anyone give a **** about anyone elses feelings these days?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'm locking this thread, as I really think the OP needs to take some time to calm himself.

All references to names removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Listen Pal.

<snip>, right?.

Btw, my other half's name is <snip>,I think we're gonna be having words...

Btw, enjoy the rant and welcome to the real world of relationships.

Actually I love mine to bits :):p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement