Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarms

Options
  • 07-07-2007 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

My girlfriend has moved into Charlesland Grove recently. Can anyone provide contact details for or recommend Alarm installer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 RebekahF

Hi there

Welcome to Charlesland! We used AAA alarms - they are based out in Lucan. They were v efficient, came out when they said they would and were a reasonable price. I rang a few companies and these seemed to be the best. Their no is: 6241733 if you are interested.

Cheers:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,939 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

i'll second AAA - they've done 2 houses for us now and never had any problems with them or with the alarm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ash760

I used Emmet Keogh- EKA security in newcastle,county wicklow. I have to say I found him excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 williamo

Thanks guys for welcome and info. I'll try those.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭fishdog

I used to install alarms, not anymore. I refuse to join the PSA as a matter of principle, so I am not allowed to install alarm systems (long story....). Based on my extensive experience with alarm systems I recommend M.L. in Killincarrig. He is fully licensed and insured.

01 2870043

PM me if you have any questions about alarm systems

• Advertisement
Advertisement