Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap B&B in Killarney

Options
  • 08-07-2007 3:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if someone could recommend a good cheap B&B in Killarney. Nothing fancy, just a bed. Me and a mate want a bit of a discount holiday and would rather spend the money on booze/other things rather than fortune on accomodation. Would rather it was pretty central as well.

Any advice welcome folks.

Ta.

J

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Would a hostel not be better for you in that case?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Gonna be a long drive from Antrim!!! Have done the Tralee-Antrim trip, and then gone drinking!! Amazing how quickly you feel drunk after a long drive like that hehe!!

Yeah, agree with aidan, couple of very good central hostels in Killarney, thats probably your best bet! enjoy you stay ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I wouldn't have thought Killarney and 'cheap' go in the same sentence!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

I wouldn't have thought Killarney and 'cheap' go in the same sentence!

lol!! Good point :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

my familys from kerry but unfortunatly im from drogheda, planning on relocating soon though. Brought the lads down to killarney for a weekend there around halloween last, stayed in the railway hostel down the road from the train station. was dirt cheap. there was 6 of us, was decent enough. and as for saying killarney and cheap shouldnt be in the same sentence, i tought the prices were great (im going by beer prices now :D) i love the way the pubs and clubs seem to have a set price, up here youd pay double for a drink in a club

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

ssmith6287 wrote: »
    my familys from kerry but unfortunatly im from drogheda, planning on relocating soon though. Brought the lads down to killarney for a weekend there around halloween last, stayed in the railway hostel down the road from the train station. was dirt cheap. there was 6 of us, was decent enough. and as for saying killarney and cheap shouldnt be in the same sentence, i tought the prices were great (im going by beer prices now :D) i love the way the pubs and clubs seem to have a set price, up here youd pay double for a drink in a club

even hotels are dropping prices now down here ... some dropping prices by 30euros per person :eek:

Advertisement