Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

COD4 HD trailer on gametrailers.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

It looks bloody amazing! The level of detail is simply unbelievable! For example, at 01:47, you can actually see the heat/blur caused by the Gatling Gun on the helicopter... Looks awesome! :D

But can somebody tell me what the required PC spec will be? Somehow I think my 7800GTX will struggle somewhat... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Gusied-up dumb blonde Flashpoint for noobs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

You're entitled to your opinion. Even if you're completely wrong in this particular case... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jonski

SyxPak wrote:
    Gusied-up dumb blonde Flashpoint for noobs.

I played flashpoint once , for about 30 minutes , slept for two weeks after it , had to eventually get an adrenaline shot to wake me up :D

Advertisement