Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Rude drivers...

Options
  • 08-07-2007 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

I recently bought a toyota celica and I've started noticing how some spanners dont let me out at junctions...

if its not at junctions its coming up slip roads or changin lanes ona motorway- they speed up like 'your not gettin passed me'... maybe im being paranoid but i never had this problem with my golf

anybody find this happens to them too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭OKenora

Yep, happens me all the time in the BMW, Alfa and the Supra but rarely in the 206. Almost like they resent you having a nice car, that they probably would like too, and need to get their own back a bit by blocking you off or not letting you out at a junction.

The other one is the guy who just has to pass you at all costs, like it's an achievement or something, usually slowing back down right in front of you. Suits me fine cos I can then show them how a real car overtakes :) .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Welcome to performance car world.

Advertisement