Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Ministry \M/

• 08-07-2007 4:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭

Ok iv heard a good few ministry songs before which i really liked and after seeing a few of there vids on tv there the last night i decided that i must go get some albums.

Really digging lieslieslies, no w, psalm 69 and just one fix. Anyone recomend an album to start off with?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Psalm 69, Jesus built my hotrod :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Psalm 69: The Way to Succeed and the Way to Suck Eggs, excellent album

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭eddyc

then check out Filth pig, probably their most guitar centric album and their heaviest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

nice one will check them out asap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Revolting Cocks might tickle your fancy, one of Al Jourgensen's side projects, on one of their albums "Linger Ficken' Good......and other barnyard oddities" they did a class version of Rod Stewart's D'ya Think I'm Sexy?
    A bit off the wall but worth a listen.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Everything bar the well dodgy electropop from the early days. Also check out Lard, it's essentially Ministry with Jello Biafra from The Dead Kennedys on vocals, deadly stuff.

Advertisement