Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake eviction

Options
  • 08-07-2007 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

Cant wait for the fake eviction on friday night, hope its someone that will bitch about all the housemates in the interview (Charley) and then they have to go back into the house after all the housemates watched the interview on the screen. Its going to be good!!!! Its making me want to stay home from work friday night!!!!!! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

I really hope it will be Ziggy. I'd love to see what he'd say, and he wouldn't react well to having to go back to the house. Imagine what he'd say about Channelle. Laura made a good point about Charley. She already tells people what she thinks of them to their faces. Wouldn't be much of a difference if she then had to go back in and face them. Would be better if someone two faced had to face the fake eviction...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Boot out Charley. She will get the boos from everyone outside and then everyone will see in the house how much of a manipulative b!tch she is.

Although what's the odds that whatever housemate they pick will not go back into the house? I mean they think the money is gone and they are practically out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

I would much rather it be Ziggy than Charley (as has been mentioned - everyone knows what she thinks of them already so there's be no surprises) but I think Ziggy mght not want to go back given he's already talked about leaving and thinks the prize fund is gone. Will whoever gets fake-evicted be told there's still a prize fund but be sworn to secrecy (and threatened with immediate eviction/punishment) I wonder?

Advertisement