Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS2 suggestion for non-sports game

Options
  • 08-07-2007 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

Hi there

All I ever play are racing sims and football games....I am going to give a different genre a try for the PS2 (my PC s not very powerful for new games)

Any suggestions as to a great intro into other stuff?

I've played GTA San Andreas, which I thought was pretty cool.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

final fantasy 10
    metal gear solid 2 and 3
    god of war

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

All of the above, but that list isn't complete without Shadow of the Colossus

Metal Gear Solid series
    Resident Evil series
    The other GTA games
    Shadow of the colossus
    Hitman series
    Max Payne 1&2

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

GOD OF WAR 1&2
    GOD OF WAR 1&2
    GOD OF WAR 1&2
    GOD OF WAR 1&2
    GOD OF WAR 1&2
    GOD OF WAR 1&2
    GOD OF WAR 1&2
    GOD OF WAR 1&2
    GOD OF WAR 1&2

Trust me...and anyone whos EVER played them....theyre amazing :D:D

Proof ??!!!! Check this out, an average of 93/100 based on 70 reviews from magazines,gaming websites etc

God of War2

Some random review quotes
    No review can truly capture the magnificence of God of War II. There are memorable moments galore, the kind that you'll try in vain to describe to your friends but words can't fully do justice to this game.
    God of War II is the strongest game to hit the PS2 this year, and should be high on the list of best games on the system, period.
    As we begin to plan our eulogies for a truly superb console, how fitting it is that Sony delivers its final and finest offering

Advertisement