Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus services from Cratloe/Sixmilebridge

Options
  • 08-07-2007 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me is there a regular bus to the city centre from Cratloe or Sixmilebridge? The bus eireann website doesnt seem to be working tonight

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Your best bet is to ring Colbert Station and ask

AFAIR the Limerick-Shannon bus serves sixmilebridge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Your best bet is to ring Colbert Station and ask

AFAIR the Limerick-Shannon bus serves sixmilebridge

It does at particular times - can be very hit and miss.. think there's one at about 07:00 and then at 13:00..

Call Colbert ftw! Make sure you check the return journey as well..

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭higster

Neon-Circles...did you find out anything re Cratloe to Limerick bus service? I'm struggling to find it...Thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Every Shannon to Limerick bus stops at Cratloe just after Setrights.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Also stops at the small road that leads up to the railway crossing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

If you live in "the bridge" this time next year you'll be able to take the train! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 WellKiiid

Can anyone tell me is there a regular bus to the city centre from Cratloe or Sixmilebridge? The bus eireann website doesnt seem to be working tonight

The shannon-limerick bus leaves Shannon every hour on the half hour. By the time it gets to Setrights it'd probably be around 10 to/5 to the hour.

Advertisement