Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watercooling ideas/case swap

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭nibble

awhir wrote:
    anti cheap ur PMS

i would say abit more then 1k for the parts and then around 110 for the wc :D
    I'll sell you the cpu block and one of the rads if you want it, I'd be using the pump, res, one MCR220 and the GPU block in a new case so no point in selling any of them. @Anti how modded is the V2000, any cuts besides the side panel?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

nibble wrote:
    I'll sell you the cpu block and one of the rads if you want it, I'd be using the pump, res, one MCR220 and the GPU block in a new case so no point in selling any of them. @Anti how modded is the V2000, any cuts besides the side panel?

that v2000 is mIne !!!!!!!!!!!:D

okk then will take the block off ya :)

awhir wrote:
    that v2000 is mIne !!!!!!!!!!!:D

okk then will take the block off ya :)
    You can have the pump too actually, did some thinking. When are you gonna be building?, I won't be able to sell them for a few weeks if that's OK. If you want some specs for the pump they're here http://www.shoppts.com/laddcwpeddto.html it's the DDC2 not 3.2.

nibble wrote:
    You can have the pump too actually, did some thinking. When are you gonna be building?, I won't be able to sell them for a few weeks if that's OK. If you want some specs for the pump they're here http://www.shoppts.com/laddcwpeddto.html it's the DDC2 not 3.2.

eww cool .....duno trying to talk to anti if he wasent afk :(.

will be building in 2/3 weeks hopefully :D that suit you .

so what are you gona do with ur new rig

how much was the shippin from petras to ire?

awhir wrote:
    eww cool .....duno trying to talk to anti if he wasent afk :(.

will be building in 2/3 weeks hopefully :D that suit you .

so what are you gona do with ur new rig
    Yeah whenever you need the stuff is cool, I can do without a rig for a few weeks. PM me if you still want them whenever. Anti, still looking for a C2D? I'll have an E6600 in a few weeks for you if you want it, getting a Q6600 soon:) . The new setup will be a V2000 silver with a PA120.3 in a dedicated loop for the CPU, an MCR220 for the GPU and maybe the northbridge. Rads will be side mounted in the bottom compartment with black MeshX on the vents. An Apogee GTX will be cooling a Q6600 and I'll be keeping everything else the same as sig. Well except the DFI 965-S it's a major PITA, squeals like a pig when overclocked even the smallest bit, it's not as bad at stock but will still make noise under heavy RAM stress. I'll probably get a nice P35 board maybe an Abit IP35 Pro or wait for a DFI P35 T2R.

• Advertisement

nibble wrote:
    Yeah whenever you need the stuff is cool, I can do without a rig for a few weeks. PM me if you still want them whenever. Anti, still looking for a C2D? I'll have an E6600 in a few weeks for you if you want it, getting a Q6600 soon:) . The new setup will be a V2000 silver with a PA120.3 in a dedicated loop for the CPU, an MCR220 for the GPU and maybe the northbridge. Rads will be side mounted in the bottom compartment with black MeshX on the vents. An Apogee GTX will be cooling a Q6600 and I'll be keeping everything else the same as sig. Well except the DFI 965-S it's a major PITA, squeals like a pig when overclocked even the smallest bit, it's not as bad at stock but will still make noise under heavy RAM stress. I'll probably get a nice P35 board maybe an Abit IP35 Pro or wait for a DFI P35 T2R.

cool .........ya will give ya a pm when ever i need the pump/block.

gota get some neons or get some of urs or antis :D

what coolers ye guys recommend :D

i was thinkin bule neons and fans and then green water die :)

btw how much is shipping from petras to ire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

The v2000 is fairly heavilly modded alright. Everything has been stripped out inside. no bottom drive bays, but i still have them. I have all the accessories with it too. And there are custom holes cut inside to make wiring alot easier. Both sides actually have panels with mesh. And i have acrylic to go into it too. but i prefere the mesh as i can pull alot more air through it. And with the 8800gtx this mofo needs as much air in there as possible.

@nibble. Yeah im still desperatly searching for a c2d. If you sell that 6600 ill take it off your hands man :) Just drop me a pm when you are ready.

awhir wrote:
    cool .........ya will give ya a pm when ever i need the pump/block.

gota get some neons or get some of urs or antis :D

what coolers ye guys recommend :D

i was thinkin bule neons and fans and then green water die :)

btw how much is shipping from petras to ire.
    UV cold cathodes, UV green dye always looks pretty good don't get HydrX though it sucks. Fans - Yate Loons, Scythe S-Flex's, Silverstone FN all good fans, what res you thinking of? Shipping from Petras is €30+ USPS priority, box always arrives in really good condition though, I've got stuff from Komplett and the packages were in really bad condition, everything always arrives perfectly from Petras. They're really cool guys, drop 'em an email and they'll help you out any way they can. I'll keep that E6600 for you Anti, how much €€ you thinking of?

Advertisement